The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Snoopy: "You know, I haven't banned near enough people lately. How can I get my numbers back up?" :rotfl
:rotfl
giphy.gif
:rotfl
You weren't the only one to like it...

View attachment 561426

:woo :rock

*Runs off to Luke's Jedi Academy so I can drop out like Grogu and join a Punk Bith Band*

The true "hero" of half this episode was a parked car, that the Freetowners just happened to leave there, the parked car literally did more to help than most combined.
64jwfy.jpg

And how about the Mos Vespa towns people:
Wow that Rancor really saved our useless asses ....Kill it!

Last edited:
It’s as if they expected us to like and care for the Vespa gang but forgot to give them any scenes or character development whatsoever.

Once Mando and Grogu are out the system nuke Mos Pelgo from orbit please.

I can’t lie, I did enjoy Grogu demanding Mando push the “go fast” button.
That was his way of saying "let's get away from this show as quickly as possible" lol. Luke may have only trained him briefly, but he taught him well. :lecture

I think I will spend Sunday prior to the Super Bowl re-watching BoBF, but will skip the two Mando episodes. I really want to see how much worse it is as one continuous viewing. The Mando episodes really broke up the horrendousness and I think seeing it all strung together will be a real laugh...

This thread has been worth spoiling the hell out of the show on myself. The amount of catching up I'd have had to do by the time I got to watch each episode - I probably wouldn't have had the patience to do it and I'd ultimately have missed so much good banter.
That's my thinking. :lol

Back