The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um, you do realize that this planet where Luke is building a temple to train Jedi is NOT Ahch-To, the planet where he was found on his little island in the ST? That said, it doesn't look like the area where Luke's temple was in his TLJ flashbacks, not unless Ben/Kylo and TKOR torched the entire landscape.
Oh they torched the entire landscape...of Star Wars. Hey Yoooo!

Um, you do realize that this planet where Luke is building a temple to train Jedi is NOT Ahch-To, the planet where he was found on his little island in the ST? That said, it doesn't look like the area where Luke's temple was in his TLJ flashbacks, not unless Ben/Kylo and TKOR torched the entire landscape.
Well you could be right..but there is no proof that wasn’t Ahch-To

If it was Ahch-To then Kylo/Snoke would have known where to find him, which they did not. It seems like people know where he is right now, nobody knew where he was during the ST and needed a MacGuffin map to find him.

Did you see any of these?
porg-star-wars.gif

No! :lol

Why would Luke exile himself to the same island that he trained the Jedi on? They'd know where he was this whole time.

If it was Ahch-To then Kylo/Snoke would have known where to find him, which they did not. It seems like people know where he is right now, nobody knew where he was during the ST and needed a MacGuffin map to find him.
What they said lol...

Well I guess it was his first attempt at a school then according to Ashoka

Eh. Disjointed. A big heaping dose of fan service nostalgia along with a commercial for another series thrown in, mixed with some good stuff and some more cringe #### writing. Feels like this show is making sure folks watch one way or the other lol. Anyway Boba is sure getting a raw deal. Could have been better phhht.

I felt serious fanservice disruptions in the Force, tbh.

Always enjoy seeing Grogu, always enjoy seeing Mando. And good thing, because there was not much else here.

The choice set up for Grogu was cruel, and its going to backfire. Probably not right now, but years later. Calling it now: Grogu is going to leave Jedi training. He's a Force-user, going to end up with almost no training, out in the wild. This won't end well.

Cad Bane: Meh. Those prosthetics look bad, fite me. They do.

I'm annoyed and disturbed that Fett has been so badly hamstrung by this plot, every week it gets worse. He has like, two serious aides de camp and... some teenagers. Meanwhile overwhelming force is being arrayed against him. This is complete and total b.s. and the producers have much to answer for. Can't wait until this is over, tbh. Didnt have to be this way, not at all.

I’d guess we are to assume that Mando found out who Luke is and where he took Grogu

Does Boba have any fans left at this point? :dunno:wave

Yes he does, and we're angry about almost every aspect of this bull****.

We got to see some clones, always good to see them at least. When do we get a [live action] show about clones/Kamino? I wonder how badly they could **** THAT ONE up.

Last edited:
The choice set up for Grogu was cruel, and its going to backfire. Probably not right now, but years later. Calling it now: Grogu is going to leave Jedi training. He's a Force-user, going to end up with almost no training, out in the wild. This won't end well.

Cad Bane: Meh. Those prosthetics look bad, fite me. They do.

I'm annoyed and disturbed that Fett has been so badly hamstrung by this plot, every week it gets worse. He has like, two serious aides de camp and... some teenagers. Meanwhile overwhelming force is being arrayed against him. This is complete and total b.s. and the producers have much to answer for. Can't wait until this is over, tbh. Didnt have to be this way, not at all.
IDK, Luke even said it was more like he was helping Grogu remember how to use his powers than he was actually training/teaching him. Seems like Grogu has some Force-related PTSD too, which I believe Ahsoka alluded to in her Mando episode (not THIS S3 episode, last season's lol). Keep in mind that while Grogu is young for his species, he still may be older than Luke and have more training than he does. :lol

Back