The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original Vespa Gang. :rock

273115132_5212354955464408_3484481724272715904_n.jpg

Boonta Eve has got nothing on Boba Eve! Let the games begin!

A1AW.gif
This is it dude the do or die moment.

The show hangs by a thread in the jaws of death literally at the Sarlaac’s mouth!

Will the miracle save happen or will the legacy of new Fett go down in a ball of flames.

I haven’t been this nervous since that marriage certificate was certified legal and binding.

The show hangs by a thread in the jaws of death literally at the Sarlaac’s mouth!

Will the miracle save happen or will the legacy of new Fett go down in a ball of flames.

I haven’t been this nervous since that marriage certificate was certified legal and binding.
I know man if tomorrow's episode is just "okay" and doesn't properly set the stage for either incomparable hilarity or something actually cool then it'll be such a let down.

"But Chancellor Khev, letting you down is our speciality." --F&R

The original Vespa Gang. :rock

View attachment 559842
My goodness, Carrie Fisher certainly had a quality about her. Just cool and sexy. I met her about a year before her death at a con in Indianapolis and despite the fact that she wasn't in the best condition, she still exuded that quality. So awesome.

My goodness, Carrie Fisher certainly had a quality about her. Just cool and sexy. I met her about a year before her death at a con in Indianapolis and despite the fact that she wasn't in the best condition, she still exuded that quality. So awesome.
Yep she had a way of always being the biggest SW expert in the room without being nerdy. She would even correct interviewers if they quoted something wrong in a way that would make them seem like the dorks if they didn't know Chewie's age or something, lol.

I too was fortunate enough to meet her before she died (sheer happenstance when she was just crossing the main Celebration floor with her little doggie) and for our brief interaction she was just awesome.

Boonta! Why you say that name!!!???
I never really noticed how gory that little scene is of Jabba biting the head off the creature and spitting it out. I mean it's freaking squirming for its life, gets its head ripped off and then you clearly see the gory neck stump as Jabba comedically spits the head complete with accompanying fart sound. George was so freaking weird, lol.

Last edited:

200.gif

All will be forgiven if Cobb Vanth shows up tho.

I never really noticed how gory that little scene is of Jabba biting the head off the creature and spitting it out. I mean it's freaking squirming for its life, gets its head ripped off and then you clearly see the gory neck stump as Jabba comedically spits the head complete with accompanying fart sound. George was so freaking weird, lol.

Who farted, Jabba or the creature? The last thing you do before you die is crap your pants.

Instant order. :lecture 😁

Normally I'd agree, but Hasbro is really ticking me off with this expectation they have that we're going to chase very limited runs of everything, at every last retailer only to get there and find out the entire run was sniped by an ebay reseller's army of bots. No Bueno and I'm going to stop doing it. That last Target exclusive REALLY pissed me off and from now on, if I cant get off EE, BBTS or Amazon I ain't a-doing it.

I have spoken.

EDIT: here's the figure I was talking about, my inability to score this one induced rage palpable on the nearest Richter Scale device:

hasbro target ex.jpg

Last edited:
Back