The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if it's revealed that all along this Fett was just a...

...changeling!

tumblr_o4le4rNqwr1srfyreo6_250.gif

I definitely wanted it prior to BOBF but now he's such a doofus (in sharp contrast to them confirming that Mando is still at the top of his game) that if they fought each other now Mando would come off looking like a punk for "punching down" on the special needs daimyo, lol. Fett would need one hell of an upgrade back to Tython levels for that showdown to play out with proper satisfaction.
Ah, I thought you were still hoping for that showdown regardless.

I agree with you that this version of Fett is basically useless at this point, and very far from being part of my personal canon, but I don't think he's a total lost cause if they actually wanted to respect his OT and EU persona/popularity.

For me, this would be best accomplished by having a flashback scene(s) of OT-era Fett doing truly badass things on a level we haven't seen from even Mando. What this would do is establish, without needing to explicitly acknowledge it, that the Sarlacc did indeed mess with his mind and cause him to lapse into the retard we've seen him be several times. I could accept that if Fett had an awakening of sorts to jolt him back to being proficient and worthy of his legendary reputation.

I'd seriously be okay compartmentalizing this Fett if his inept persona was only a brief side-effect from the Sarlacc, the lizard snort, and those addictive black melons. :lol Just give me a great flashback scene of OT Fett to let me know these writers respect how he would've earned his rep that was sold to us for decades.

Ah, I thought you were still hoping for that showdown regardless.

I agree with you that this version of Fett is basically useless at this point, and very far from being part of my personal canon, but I don't think he's a total lost cause if they actually wanted to respect his OT and EU persona/popularity.

For me, this would be best accomplished by having a flashback scene(s) of OT-era Fett doing truly badass things on a level we haven't seen from even Mando. What this would do is establish, without needing to explicitly acknowledge it, that the Sarlacc did indeed mess with his mind and cause him to lapse into the retard we've seen him be several times. I could accept that if Fett had an awakening of sorts to jolt him back to being proficient and worthy of his legendary reputation.

I'd seriously be okay compartmentalizing this Fett if his inept persona was only a brief side-effect from the Sarlacc, the lizard snort, and those addictive black melons. :lol Just give me a great flashback scene of OT Fett to let me know these writers respect how he would've earned his rep that was sold to us for decades.
Unfortunately I think the only flashback we’re going to get is the reveal that Fett himself killed the Tusken tribe when he accidentaly discharged his flamethrower on their combustible gun powder that were stored in the tents that the kids were sleeping in.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I think the only flashback we’re going to get is the reveal that Fett himself killed the Tusken tribe when he accidentaly discharged his flamethrower on their combustible gun powder that were stored in the tents that the kids were sleeping in.
Yep and the only OT flashback will show Fett accidentally doing the same to Vader's Advanced TIE right before meeting him on the Executor bridge.

The extended scene will show an officer telling Vader "sir one of these idiot bounty hunter scum accidentally disintegrated your personal TIE Fighter."

"Sigh...I know which one, thank you commander."

*turns to bounty hunters* "There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon..."

Yep and the only OT flashback will show Fett accidentally doing the same to Vader's Advanced TIE right before meeting him on the Executor bridge.

The extended scene will show an officer telling Vader "sir one of these idiot bounty hunter scum accidentally disintegrated your personal TIE Fighter."

"Sigh...I know which one, thank you commander."

*turns to bounty hunters* "There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon..."
Holy crap I can’t….this show is legendary lol

How many more of these do I have to sit through?

I'm seriously thinking about abandoning the show entirely, the only thing that makes me watch is so I can understand the jabs the show gets.
Two more, which is two too many.

Disney is desperate for moar Star Warz content. All the effort, time, and money should be put towards making The Mandalorian the best show it can possibly be, and ensuring that a new season comes out every 12 months or so around the holidays.

Nope... all that time, effort and money is put all over the place -- Kenobi, Ahsoka, Andor, Mando, Boba, Space Cadets, and whatever other nonsense they try to stick to the wall in hopes of keeping subscribers.

As long as there is something of promise ahead, it don't matter what crap you're actually watching.

Its the old Hollywood trick: if the movie that's out is getting bad press, just tell everyone you're planning the sequel already.

Nope... all that time, effort and money is put all over the place -- Kenobi, Ahsoka, Andor, Mando, Boba, Space Cadets, and whatever other nonsense they try to stick to the wall in hopes of keeping subscribers.

As long as there is something of promise ahead, it don't matter what crap you're actually watching.

Its the old Hollywood trick: if the movie that's out is getting bad press, just tell everyone you're planning the sequel already.

..... Imagine a world where instead of making fifteen bad shows, we got like two really good shows that people would be thinking about for years to come. Two shows that set up future projects and added luster to the producing house's name.

Nah that aint going to happen

Disney is desperate for moar Star Warz content. All the effort, time, and money should be put towards making The Mandalorian the best show it can possibly be, and ensuring that a new season comes out every 12 months or so around the holidays.
Yep. Should have had Mando S3 by now and be looking forward to S4 next Christmas.

Back