The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E2290113-5B42-4013-9C68-DB2425B936B3.png

Halo-rings exist in Star Wars..?

Last edited:
I think this is what Boba Fett was intended to be. A half-baked character with a goofy death scene. The daddy issues were added in the AOTC and Clone Wars. All the EU stuff and head canon is what's effing everyone up. I'll admit that BoBF isn't a great show. But I'm also not angry at it.

Yeah ok, we will just ignore Empire Strikes Back and all the promo stuff they did. :slap :slap :slap

As folks joke about the best episode not including Boba at all, it does bring up the question of "where in the world does this show go with only two episodes left?". They have about an hour of content left assuming 40 minute episodes with lead in and end credits. What in the holy heck are the going to resolve or even come to a cliffhanger on for another (god help us) season? This honestly feels like a show they crammed into their schedules and didn't care about... :gah:

Unless Boba dies there'll be a Season 2. He's done nothing so far as a crime lord. Unless the last episode is an hour+ long with him destroying the Pikes and killing off a few others and sitting on his throne again, he'll be back.

Unless Boba dies there'll be a Season 2. He's done nothing so far as a crime lord. Unless the last episode is an hour+ long with him destroying the Pikes and killing off a few others and sitting on his throne again, he'll be back.
In the interests of this threads longevity, having to sit through Boba S2 is I sacrifice I'm sure most of us are willing to make.

I think this is what Boba Fett was intended to be. A half-baked character with a goofy death scene. The daddy issues were added in the AOTC and Clone Wars. All the EU stuff and head canon is what's effing everyone up. I'll admit that BoBF isn't a great show. But I'm also not angry at it.

Yeah ok, we will just ignore Empire Strikes Back and all the promo stuff they did. :slap :slap :slap

The new Clone Wars guide is still clinging to the old Boba:

F65p1h5.jpg

Maybe the showrunners are falling for that old adage that characters need to be flawed to be relatable.

In the interests of this threads longevity, having to sit through Boba S2 is I sacrifice I'm sure most of us are willing to make.
All I know is, there are folks who cried at seeing Luke Skywalker.
I didn't get that.

But gotta admit didn't know how much I missed Mando until he started in with the Darksaber. I was like, is this really happening? It's not gonna be just some sort of 5 minute aquarium vision lizard fever dream?

Now, I understand more. Perhaps not fully, but I have touched ENLIGHTMENT. Sux for hard core Boba fans tho.:grouphug

That's not to say Mandalorian couldn't be butchered - no pun intended. No-one is safe until it's the finale.:vader

All I know is, there are folks who cried at seeing Luke Skywalker.
I didn't get that.

But gotta admit didn't know how much I missed Mando until he started in with the Darksaber. I was like, is this really happening? It's not gonna be just some sort of 5 minute aquarium vision lizard fever dream?

Now, I understand more. Perhaps not fully, but I have touched ENLIGHTMENT. Sux for hard core Boba fans tho.:grouphug
His whole introduction scene was very well done. From seeing his shadow appear behind the curtains to seeing him cutting the head off that guy (again behind the curtains). 🙌

I also couldn't help but notice Din barely fire his weapons, where he used to be a shoot first, ask questions later kinda guy.

They really put the emphasis on the Darksaber and melee fighting in general, which to me goes right along with these seemingly new Disney Star Wars guidelines: brutal violence is OK as long as it's not gun violence. I expect to see more of that hand to hand, beat each other with clubs and sticks and whatever's laying around the kitchen in both Mando and BoBF going forward.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS KING, BRING IT LETS SEE THIS

I can’t believe I just watched an episode of a show titled Boba Fett where
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

WTF is going on with this show?

Boba Fett sucks, new characters suck, story sucks, then comes a Mando episode out of nowhere, which puts the other 4 episodes to shame. To top it off, we get reminded of that horrific TPM movie with the N1, which might be the worst ship for a bounty hunter :lol

Then we get Terminator and Halo in the same episode :slap

Apparently a darksaber, which is a LIGHTsaber, is the heaviest sword of all time :slap

Favreau, where the F are you at? :slap

At least we got Paz being a ****. That guy needs to be in more stuff.

He’s gonna ride that rancor into Mos Espa and show who’s the new Daimyo in town.

Then we’ll see a showdown between Boba and Maul’s apprentice or something. Maybe Grogu..?

Back