The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Asian lady is hot. She was also in Street Fighter. I like her. I wonder if she and Boba Fett will get together?

Building on the momentum of The Eternals, Disney proudly presents the first ever hard core Star Wars sex scene. Also featuring a cackling Salacious Crumb as a peeping Tom.

Now I have a new understanding of what those fast-jerking Muppets were really doing.

giphy.gif

200.gif

I do wish for more original stuff than going back to the well constantly. One or two nods is great. But building an entire trailer on recognizable aliens... wait, what am I saying, this is a show about the ultimate nostalgic icon character and his re-use: Boba Fett/Jango Fett/Troopers/Mandos...

What would the SW Galaxy have been like if there was no Jango Fett?

I do wish for more original stuff than going back to the well constantly. One or two nods is great. But building an entire trailer on recognizable aliens... wait, what am I saying, this is a show about the ultimate nostalgic icon character and his re-use: Boba Fett/Jango Fett/Troopers/Mandos...

They even threw in lots of this:

star-wars-the-mandalorian-jango-fett.jpeg

and this:

6rbcxnvd9b161.jpg

to appease PT fans, lol.

The Asian lady is hot. She was also in Street Fighter. I like her. I wonder if she and Boba Fett will get together?
I was wondering who you were referring to. Then I realized you’re referring to Ming-Na Wen. I would think think she would be a household name by now, instead of just “Asian lady.” Especially since she recently played Agent May on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Original stories maybe but I don't quite get why there's a problem with seeing recognizable aliens....and we don't know the story until we see it play out...

You are still just salty that your rocket firing mail in Fett didn't launch his missile as promised 😉

Original stories maybe but I don't quite get why there's a problem with seeing recognizable aliens....
I agree. I don't see the existence of aliens that have been long established denizens of Tatooine as being cheap nostalgia bait. They're a part of the setting and it'd be more weird if they weren't there IMO.

Original stories maybe but I don't quite get why there's a problem with seeing recognizable aliens....and we don't know the story until we see it play out...
I agree. I don't see the existence of aliens that have been long established denizens of Tatooine as being cheap nostalgia bait. They're a part of the setting and it'd be more weird if they weren't there IMO.

rachel-green-jennifer-anniston.gif

Hmm not a lot of wow factor with this trailer. The first Mando teaser was much more exciting. Not a fan of Fett walking around helmetless every where he goes. I did like the overall aesthetic though and the jittery stop motion-esque B'Omarr Monk made me smile.
:exactly:I'm the biggest fan of the Jabba's palace world but this trailer was total weak-sauce to me.

Like a meeting with a bunch of background Jabba's palace mask-creatures to see if they're okay with Fett in charge?:dunnoDisney exec memo: guys we need a little more stakes here.:lol

Another issue is TM and the sidekick actress are fine enough but more supporting players and just don't have the star quality/charisma to carry a series on their own, esp since they've chosen to go with a lot of no-helmet stuff.

My guess is this will be good for a couple of OT Jabba figs, so I'm super happy about that. So far feels like fan service is it's one and only use - and yes I'd take a HT Momarr Monk.:lecture

Hammerhead and Trandoshans were not native to Tatooine... not like Sandpeople and Jawas. I have no problem with local natives. It's those dam same tourists all the time!!!

Khev and a-dev like nostalgia too damn much. You are trapped in a web of doom. I can hear your cries now...

Help me! Heeeeeeeelp me!

Khev in the web.jpg

:exactly:I'm the biggest fan of the Jabba's palace world but this trailer was total weak-sauce to me.

Like a meeting with a bunch of background Jabba's palace mask-creatures to see if they're okay with Fett in charge?:dunnoDisney exec memo: guys we need a little more stakes here.:lol

Another issue is TM and the sidekick actress are fine enough but more supporting players and just don't have the star quality/charisma to carry a series on their own, esp since they've chosen to go with a lot of no-helmet stuff.

My guess is this will be good for a couple of OT Jabba figs, so I'm super happy about that. So far feels like fan service is it's one and only use - and yes I'd take a HT Momarr Monk.:lecture
Yep and Fennec's comment to the goons was a very odd "threat."

"If you guys said that when Jabba was alive he would have fed you to the rancor...if it were alive as well."

Goons: "Um okay and if you talked that way to Darth Vader when he was alive then you guys would be dead." "Har har har good one Neekto!"

Back