The Best HT Figure of 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best HT Figure of 2010

• Terminator T-800 (1984 version)

Votes: 37 17.3%
  • Terminator T-800: Judgment Day

Votes: 68 31.8%
  • T-1000

Votes: 17 7.9%
  • Iron Man Mark IV

Votes: 38 17.8%
  • Berserker Predator

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • DX Michael Jackson BAD

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Blade

Votes: 16 7.5%
  • War Machine

Votes: 15 7.0%
  • Chris Taylor

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 5 2.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Best HT Fugure of 2010

fugure, what is that a variation of fig newtons?

POLL POLL POLL POLL
mexwave.gif

POLL POLL POLL POLL
mexwave.gif

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/P-O8_Ja05Gs?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/P-O8_Ja05Gs?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Arnold T2 all the way!!! the best of the best...

HT have a difficult task so develop a better figure!!!...will see if Christopher Reeve's Superman can beat T2!!

I don't remember signing the petition for this poll to be created.

With bias I vote t-1000, thats bias as a Terminator obsessive and bias considering its a figure I have right now as opposed to the T1 T-800.

I have most of them on the list and the Iron Man Mark IV is by far the most impressive, solid looking figure not only among them but any hot toys figures ive ever seen or own/owned.

Last edited:
This one seems to target just HT figures. Lejuan's seems to have a much broader scope.

Back