BEST 1/6 FIGURE OF THE YEAR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I suppose its that time of year again, isn't it?

So what say you? What is the BEST 1/6th Figure of the Year?

At the beginning of the year, I fully expected the InArt Joker to hold that spot, but it changed for me...

1st Place: InArt Gandalf

2nd Place: Mars Romero Joker

But really, I would put them in non-competing categories:

BEST high-end 1/6th figure: InArt Gandalf

BEST regular 1/6th figure: Mars Romero Joker

1st place: Dr. Strange Multiverse of Madness.

This figure has a very Steve Ditko vibe with the new costume. I bought 2 of them to display one without the cape and the 3rd eye head sculpt. Hands down the best head sculpt of all the versions.

2nd place: Mars Joker.

One of my holy grail figures. Thank goodness for Mars for not only making this but making a second run.

3rd place: Moon Knight.

This was not a figure I planned to purchase but it did bring back a lot of memories from 1982 when I was reading the comic book. The figure is astonishing.

Runner up: Exo-6 Admiral Kirk TMP.

I foresee most of my future purchases heading to Exo-6. What a dream to see Deep Space Nine and Wrath of Khan figures. And this is only the beginning!

My two personal 1/6 favs of 2023:

sBnOmw6.jpg

Ryu - Iconiq Studios​
0rUiH06.jpg

Prank Villain - Mars Toys​

Haven't opened Peacemaker yet tho ;)

1st goes to Mars Romero Joker. I haven‘t been as excited for and impressed by a figure in a very, very long time.

2nd goes to InArt Gandalf. Even though I don’t have him in hand yet the pics have all been outstanding.

3rd was a bit of a tough choice between HT Moon Knight and Cad Bane but I’m gonna give it to MK. The figure just looks phenomenal no matter how it’s posed with shelf presence galore.

I didn’t pick up a lot of figures this year but Mars Joker was definitely a highlight. Especially when combined with the Dynamic Duo.
I was also really impressed with Art Figures Edward Scissorhands. It really captures the character well.

Top for me is Inart’s Joker
IMG_2391.jpeg

Runner ups:
Cad Bane HT
IMG_2713.jpeg

Captain America (F&WS) HT
IMG_2723.jpeg

Joker Prank Villain Cesar Romero Mars Toys
IMG_0883.jpeg

Moon Knight HT
IMG_2646.jpeg

Special mention to Jazzinc for the truly amazing Batmobile 66

Last edited:
Best figure of the year:
- Inart Gandalf: Honestly a contender for the best 1/6 scale figure I have ever seen, absolutely beautiful.

For me second place is quite difficult - I'd say its a tie between
- Mars Toys Romero Joker
- Kaustik Plastik Nosferatu

Biggest disappointment of the year
- Eternal Toys 'Gentleman of Crime' Devito Penguin

Inart Gandalf, dont have it but from the reviews I've seen it looks outstanding.
Honorable mentions maybe GT Cloud with Bike and HT WB100 Wonder Woman.

Overall though this year was very ho hum I found for licensing excitement. Nothing too exciting.

Hoping 2024 brings some good stuff with some anniversaries.

I'm going with InArt Gandalf overall. Probably won't get him till like January or February, but he's incredible and insanely lifelike.

Of the figures I've got, WB100 WW and KP's Nosferatu are the best. If KP's Dracula and Van Helsing release this month, they might be contenders too!

1) Inart joker, 2) Carnage, 3) Green Goblin, 4) Doc Ock.

Those were the only 2023 releases I got this year, most of the stuff I got this year was statues. I do have a few 2023 releases on payment plan from sideshow thanks to spooktacular and Black Friday deals, but I won’t receive those until next year so I can’t count them.
My interest in 1/6 figures is dying, official stuff is boring, 99% of third party stuff looks like 💩, and customs are the price of a 1/4 or 1/3 statue, which I’d rather have.

Collectors are bored of the same ****. InArt are bringing some excitement to the table with interesting licences, but this time next year whatever they show still won't be out, their social media is like Groundhog Day with the same stuff being shown over and over.

I feel like I own Pennywise and Gandalf I see them so much.

Hmmm this year had alot of standout figures for me.

In no particular order

Exo6 Quark
InArt Gandalf
Exo6 TMP Kirk
Exo6 TMP Spock
Kaustic Plastik Nosferatu
Exo6 Archer
Mars Toys Joker
InArt Joker

Back