Best Overall HT Henry Cavill Superman Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I don’t think any of them look like Cavill, except for maybe the heat vision head that came with their Justice League figures.

I’d love if Hot Toys surprised us all and made a Black Adam movie promo figure of Cavill Supes with a brand new head and a redone MoS suit on a beefier body in more vibrant colors.

A98EFFD8-1171-4801-BE9E-5274DA1D955E.jpeg

Also, I don’t buy that crud about Warner Bros having no plans for Henry to continue playing Superman when this happened, and that it was all Dwayne Johnson going behind their backs - and if it was, then good on him.

Did their studio executives simply not notice the post-credit scene with Cavill? Did they secretly film it in The Rock’s driveway in the thick of night, and covertly insert it into the finished movie before anyone caught on?

Heck, allegedly they even filmed a Cavill Supes cameo for the Flash movie, but with Gunn and Safran in charge that’s likely getting cut.

Oh well. Sorry for rambling.

I would’ve liked to see a figure of the Black Adam version with the curl.

Honestly, I don’t think any of them look like Cavill, except for maybe the heat vision head that came with their Justice League figures.

I’d love if Hot Toys surprised us all and made a Black Adam movie promo figure of Cavill Supes with a brand new head and a redone MoS suit on a beefier body in more vibrant colors.

View attachment 624265

Also, I don’t buy that crud about Warner Bros having no plans for Henry to continue playing Superman when this happened, and that it was all Dwayne Johnson going behind their backs - and if it was, then good on him.

Did their studio executives simply not notice the post-credit scene with Cavill? Did they secretly film it in The Rock’s driveway in the thick of night, and covertly insert it into the finished movie before anyone caught on?

Heck, allegedly they even filmed a Cavill Supes cameo for the Flash movie, but with Gunn and Safran in charge that’s likely getting cut.

I think it's simply a studio with zero vision and complete lack of direction. They may have wanted to get rid of Cavill for years but then they kept the Superman character in limbo for whole time.

Then there's reshoots happening in just about every single movies, movies getting cancelled, movies getting announced but never really happening.

Then The Rock comes in and starts fighting for creative control and suddenly Cavill is doing cameos and rumors of MOS2 start happening.
WB just did not have anyone truly steering the ship and the result is just a big mess.

As for the OP's question. I have all the Cavill figures except BVS but honestly only the MOS figures is actually a "different" figure. BVS, JL and ZSJL figures are all the same just different colored suits.

Black suit is technically better since they fixed the body so the arms can sit closer to the body. If you want one Cavill figure and a more traditional Superman color, that's either BVS or JL.

There were both Cavill Superman and Gadot Wonder Woman cameos for the Flash that have been cut as well as the Affleck post credit scene of him reaching out to Barry from an alternate earth (meant to have mimicked the first encounter between Barry and Bruce in BvS, but reversed), Supergirl end scene and the scene that showed Keaton would continue as Batman. Both, Affleck and Keaton had also shot cameos for Aquaman that at this time have also been cut to my knowledge. For Aquaman, I believe Keaton's cameo was shot first as they thought he would continue until they cancelled Batgirl and the hype around Affleck staying as DCU Batman and we saw Mamoa leak that he was filming with Affleck.

Of course, this stuff changes so quickly and regularly that all of that info could be wrong now :lol

Back