The Best HT Figure of 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best HT Figure of 2010

• Terminator T-800 (1984 version)

Votes: 37 17.3%
  • Terminator T-800: Judgment Day

Votes: 68 31.8%
  • T-1000

Votes: 17 7.9%
  • Iron Man Mark IV

Votes: 38 17.8%
  • Berserker Predator

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • DX Michael Jackson BAD

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Blade

Votes: 16 7.5%
  • War Machine

Votes: 15 7.0%
  • Chris Taylor

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 5 2.3%

• Total voters
#1 T-800 T2

#2 Blade

#3 Abigail Whistler Blade III

Abigail looks cool, but i imagine those rubber arms make it a nightmare to get decent poses with the bow and arrow, also she has those boots that hinder ankle articulation ..that also ruins poses:( ..i would have got her otherwise.

blade because it was the first hot toy that made my jaw drop. then of course i checked out the rest of hot toys figures. but blade was the first so he gets my vote.

This thread is invalid.

As most people haven't even gotten the mark IV etc yet.

To me itd be the mark IV. The level of engineering of the body, tony sculpt. Light up base, donut and at that price range is insane. Its my vote for best figure of 2010.

Blade
I cant believe Terminator 2 have a big huge lead. Question, for owners of Terminator 2, how are the articulations for the figure and is it really the best figure of 2010?

Blade
I cant believe Terminator 2 have a big huge lead. Question, for owners of Terminator 2, how are the articulations for the figure and is it really the best figure of 2010?

Articulation is a small part of my 'favourite figure' criteria. King Leonidas (omitted from this poll :dunno) is limited in his articulation because of the rubber body but I still rate him as an awesome figure.

I'll concede that being able to achieve the iconic shotty over the shoulder pose without removing the hand/wrist peg is one minor issue re: articulation - but T2 T800 Arnie's articulation overall isn't such a problem because he wasn't exactly an agile or dynamic mover on screen. He has presence. What more do you want? :wink1:

Voted Mark IV Iron Man, very hard to take my eyes off this figure.

Blade
I cant believe Terminator 2 have a big huge lead.

I'm with you on this one. I admit the Arnie sculpt on the T-800 is even more badass than the Dutch one, but he's just a dude in a leather suit with a shotgun (and rose box & endo arm).

Blade is a dude in a leather suit with a MAC-10 custom and TONS of other accessories. The extras alone would put him over the top for me. Practically a DX figure, like the T-1000. In terms of bang for your buck, they're two of the very best in HT's entire MMS line.

#1 Blade
#2 Mark 4
#3 T1000

This thread is invalid.

As most people haven't even gotten the mark IV etc yet.

To me itd be the mark IV. The level of engineering of the body, tony sculpt. Light up base, donut and at that price range is insane. Its my vote for best figure of 2010.

:exactly:

Im agree!

I gave my vote to the T-1000. Excellent head sculpt and accesories.

Well Terminator T-800: Judgment Day won :mad:
I'll be damned, logycaly he's not match for Mark IV or T-800 1984.
Why did he win ? Не's the more iconic character than 1984 ver. The most folks bought him during the year. Tony and 1984 has been released December 2010.

Once More --- T-800: Judgment Day -
fail.gif
ow yeah the big one (Small Ugly Face with Goblin Body)

Back