The Beatles Official Project Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update:

18 Members Interested.

Interest in Set of Heads: 17
Single Head: 1

That's over 69 Potential Heads From 18 Freaks in "8 Days A Week".

Great start Guys. Keep em coming! :D

Last edited:
Please keep in mind that this forum does not endorse or recommend participating in this kind of project.

Hey Guys,

Heads up!

I have asked the mods to move this thread to the Customs section.

Thread moved through to Customs as requested.
I also left the re-direct on in the General Section, so if anyone goes there to find this thread they will be automatically re-directed here.
x :wave

posted in the poll thread didn't see this one...

anyway, as soon as I’m caught up with me Ghost buster orders I’ll get on to these heads. Maybe 2 -3 weeks.

ok so have we decide on what era we are doin well if early or later beatles i like this pic of them whn there older i dunno looking forward to this
beatles1.jpg

ok so have we decide on what era we are doin well if early or later beatles i like this pic of them whn there older i dunno looking forward to this
beatles1.jpg

This Project is starting with Fab Four heads... see 1st post. Once we have base sculpts completed, we can move on to later eras. :D

Hello
Could you please include me for a set of the 4?
Thanks in advance

Absolutely.

Update:

20 Members Interested.

Interest in Set of Heads: 19

That's over 77 Potential Heads From 20 Freaks in the first 10 days.

Great start Guys. Keep em coming! I will provide a complete list of interested members in a couple weeks. :D :cool:

https://caps.desert-sky.net/ahdn.htm

Just found this. Over 1,000 screencaps from A Hard Day's Night in downloadable zip files.

Forwarded link to Spenser. Excellent resource material for base sculpts.

We're on Guys! :rock

as soon as I’m caught up with me Ghost buster orders I’ll get on to these heads. Maybe 2 -3 weeks.

Last edited:
Hello! Here's a freak from Brazil who's definetly interested!!!
Count me in!
Thanks

Fab Four Project Update:

21 Members Interested.

Interest in Set of Heads: 20

That's over 81 Potential Heads From 20 Freaks in the first 10 days.

Great start Guys. Keep em coming! I will provide a complete list of interested members in a couple weeks. :D

Back