The Beatles Official Project Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the most part in the early days he played a Gretsch Country Gentleman or a black Ric. the sullivan performances and early concerts were all on the Gentleman.
73c9b521080454c4f8d1afa3c208da83.jpg

nicegent2.jpg

this is pretty darn close:
1/6 Gentleman
The color is way off, they never made a sunburst, only deep translucent brown, so it might need to be re-painted. It also has faux painted f-holes, but you could probably either fill those in or just leave them the way they are, it's not a huge deal IMO

Thanks for all the help, Guys. Why we're here, right? :D

I'll go with the store rooms Guitars, all three.

I'm definitely getting a 1/6 VOX Amp Set. :cool:

no problem, glad to help. I'm fairly new to the customs game so I'm sure i'll be dishing out more questions than answers!

Cool.

Guys, any ideas about Ringo's Drum set? I thought maybe the Hamilton set but the figure is 10" tall so there may a scale problem.

Cool.

Guys, any ideas about Ringo's Drum set? I thought maybe the Hamilton set but the figure is 10" tall so there may a scale problem.

Theres this, but its a little pricy
Ringo set 1/6 scale

this guy actually has some pretty spot on miniature guitars too. not some, a ton really. Might be a better alternative to the other place, they look a bit more well made to me.

art studio 35

I know Right!? That guy is pretty talented. I'm wondering if i should hop on board for these heads, I'm wanting them now that i'm getting all this info for them lol

I looked up his name on ebay and it looks like he is no longer a registered user.. but he did have 62 positive transactions and one neutral from his history. I have emailed him to see if he still does this.

same here, I've never done the whole head ordering thing on here, so i'm not quite sure how it goes down. maybe i'll just sit back and watch this one to see how the whole process works.

Here's a site you guys might be interested in.

https://www.axeheaven.com/consumer/AdvancedProductSearch.aspx?BrandId=15

I have a miniature Rolling Stones drum kit (not from the link above), don't know who the manufacturer is. With a figure behind it, the kit looks on the small side. The kits of that era were smaller, but even so. Better to have a good looking representation, as these are accessories, after all, the main focus is on the figures.

Last edited:
Theres this, but its a little pricy
Ringo set 1/6 scale

this guy actually has some pretty spot on miniature guitars too. not some, a ton really. Might be a better alternative to the other place, they look a bit more well made to me.

art studio 35

Great 1/6 Drum Kit find! :rock It doesn't get much better. :D

Yeah, the Guitars are 9-10" but pretty amazing. I don't know why he offers Drums at 1/6 scale and Guitars at 1/4. Oh well.

Ok. I got an email back from him. He said he would make 1:6 guitars but the group order has to be at a 25 piece (per guitar) minimum commission. I replied asking the cost of such a commission...

Ok. I got an email back from him. He said he would make 1:6 guitars but the group order has to be at a 25 piece (per guitar) minimum commission. I replied asking the cost of such a commission...

Good work, Lads. :D

Not sure about 25 pieces per guitar. Everyone doing a Fab Four Set will want a 1/6 Harrison Guitar at least.

If this guy were smart he'd remove any restrictions and make Guitars in 1/6 Scale anyway.

Good work, Lads. :D

Not sure about 25 pieces per guitar. Everyone doing a Fab Four Set will want a 1/6 Harrison Guitar at least.

If this guy were smart he'd remove any restrictions and make Guitars in 1/6 Scale anyway.

No kidding, There's obviously more of a market for it. I wouldn't mind having a set of them as they were on sullivan, but for 25 people to want the same thing is a bit of a stretch. Don't hold me to it cause i would need to figure out the logistics of it, but if you don't mind them being made our of plastic, i could maybe make them for you guys. THe guitars at least, the drumset seems a bit complicated, but he's got on in 1/6 thats spot on anyway. i'll hit up the work bench over te next week or two and see what i can come up with.

I just joined the thread.

Realistically, how much would this set run someone? How much would Spenser charge for a set of 4 heads unpainted? I saw the drums were like $50. How much would these guitars be? Then there's bodies to worry about. And suits...

This would be an amazing collectible. I can't afford it. Crap.

is it confirmed that the 69 set is getting made also ?if not i still want the 64 set i dunno about adding the guitars and all that stuff

I just joined the thread.

Realistically, how much would this set run someone? How much would Spenser charge for a set of 4 heads unpainted? I saw the drums were like $50. How much would these guitars be? Then there's bodies to worry about. And suits...

This would be an amazing collectible. I can't afford it. Crap.

Spencer charged 120$ for the unpainted set of 4 ghostbuster heads. I am not sure if he will charge the same for these, but it gives you an idea.

Back