The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's spiderman: torment. One of the first spiderman comics I read when I was a kid. Agree though, cool story and the lizard was badass in that story. Really vicious.

What was one of the worst Spider-Man stories ever written (it was the first arc in his solo comic Spider-Man) and proof Todd should've kept to illustrating. He got so lost in his own plot, in the letters column of a later issue he simply dismissed the whole thing as "sometimes things happen in life that we can't explain." Which is bull**** for "I suck at writing." :lol

spider-man-gear.jpg

Had a thought watching Ye old 1994 Spider-man cartoon.

Red Skulls son is turned into Electro, and becomes massively overpowered. Spiderman had to pick his team and he chose Fantastic 4, Captain America, Iron man and Storm.

What if, Electro gets so overpowered that spiderman cant take him down. Cue Nick Fury calling on all available Avengers; Widow, Iron Man and Captain America come to spidermans aid. Because Spidey has done all the research etc on Electro, what if they Follow Spidermans lead and he is then initiated into the Avengers initiative?

Id love that to happen. Then, all thats needed is Wolverine and ill suck the avengers' danglies.

Had a thought watching Ye old 1994 Spider-man cartoon.

Red Skulls son is turned into Electro, and becomes massively overpowered. Spiderman had to pick his team and he chose Fantastic 4, Captain America, Iron man and Storm.

Your thinking of the Secret Wars arc against foes set up by the Beyonder.

The Six Forgotten Warriors helped him againt Electro, and besides, Spidey don't need no Avengers.

My biggest complaint was that Lizard didn't have a labcoat. Seemed a simple thing to keep, and would have made me happier.

I liked this take on things...though Electro doesn't do much for me. Was hoping they might do Mysterio, feel like he's got serious potential for awesome villany. I still want The Shocker in a flick, even if it's just to make fun of him and beat him up real quick :lol

Lizard had a coat on for a little bit, that was cool.

Woulda been good if he had it on a bit longer, but i guess it'd distract from the tone of him being a Monster. Monsters don't wear clothes :lol

Only thing i'd change about the Lizard story would be to have included Billy Connors and the missus

They put some cool stuff in that TRU. I saw the Tumbler model and pre-batsuit armor that Fox shows Bruce from Batman Begins there.

Dang. I wish the TRUs around here put up those kind of displays. Very impressive.

Checking out this movie for the 6th or 7th time and still very enjoyable for me. The effects are top notch, and just a nice refreshing start/re-boot to the franchise. Really looking forward to the future.

ASM2 can't come soon enough.

Checking out this movie for the 6th or 7th time and still very enjoyable for me. The effects are top notch, and just a nice refreshing start/re-boot to the franchise. Really looking forward to the future.

ASM2 can't come soon enough.

Each time i watch it i like the Lizard more and more. It was great for Spidey to have a big hulking villain on film. And on the plus side it was the only Superhero film last year to not repeat villains :yess:

If the Rhino villain rumour is true for ASM2 i hope he's in a big burly armoured hide

Last edited:
Each time i watch it i **** the Lizard more and more. It was great for Spidey to have a big hulking villain on film. And on the plus side it was the only Superhero film last year to not repeat villains :yess:

If the Rhino villain rumour is true for ASM2 i hope he's in a big burly armoured hide

You WHAT the lizard?! :horror

I knew you liked the movie but, sheesh!

I don't get the hate.

He was big, menacing and a formtiable foe. He had the coat on a little for fanservice, didn't kill himself like all the others.

Other than the his head not being elongated and lack of Purple pants he looked pure classic.

EDIT: OMG i din't even notice that :lol i was sure i typed ''like' must've hit 'K' by mistake

Back