The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

Sad that people thinks that's thats the best bat suit

Man, this movie really fell off the radar.

Which is why it'll be the best, look at last years comic book movies the most un-publised & un-hyped was the best

Sad that people thinks that's thats the best bat suit

What the sci-fi soldier/motorcross hybrid armour he wears now? :lol

Last edited:

The question you should be asking is why did he even talk about Batman's suit when no one else was? :duh

Which is why it'll be the best, look at last years comic book movies the most un-publised & un-hyped was the best

This is my most anticipated movie this summer, for sure! I think others will be great, but I'm looking forward to this one above all else.

Maybe a post was deleted, it sounds like a reply post :dunno

Hmmmmm....
emot-iiam.gif

This is my most anticipated movie this summer, for sure! I think others will be great, but I'm looking forward to this one above all else.

Really? Its number three for me.

1. TDKR
2. Avengers
3. Spidey

I'm still just miffed about the whole origin story all over again. I think they could have Incredible Hulk'd it and have the origin explained in the opening credits for those too dumb to remember the it. I think just about everyone knows the origin story now. :dunno

So I just wish they'd gone the Bond route and just recast Spidey and kept moving on with the Rami storyline. They already introduced Connors so it was all set up :slap

But you know its a good Summer when Spidey is the one you're least looking forward too! :lol

My most anticipated summer movie is Hot Toys.

Well, I love SM (umm, who doesn't) but i've seen 3 SM already.

Avengers is brand spanking new.

TDKR is tied with Avengers for me, then Spidey.

Last edited:

Well, I love SM (umm, who doesn't) but i've seen 3 SM already.

Avengers is brand spanking new.

TDKR is tied with Avengers for me then Spidey.

Avengers is certainly not brand spanking new it's a team-up sequel to IM, Thor, Cap & Hulk.

If anything ASM is more new as it has a 100% fresh cast and different/expanded characters from the previous films.

All of the cast from Avengers have been on the big screen in their roles already.

Back