The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

tumblr_lnytr0gYx31qeliqdo1_250.png

Not sure if serious.

Spidey needs to be in The Avengers as much he needs to be in the Fantastic Four.....oh wait.......well about as much as Wolverine needs to be in The Avenger......wait......

Sometimes slamming your popular characters into as many teams as possible to sell books only works in the Comics. I'm glad he isn't in The Avengers and shouldn't be there in the books now.

Spidey needs to be in The Avengers as much he needs to be in the Fantastic Four.....oh wait.......well about as much as Wolverine needs to be in The Avenger......wait......

Sometimes slamming your popular characters into as many teams as possible to sell books only works in the Comics. I'm glad he isn't in The Avengers and shouldn't be there in the books now.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I haven't read the books in ages, so I don't give 3 1/2 ____s about that. But Spidey would be a good contrast character between all TEH BADASSES.

I haven't read the books in ages, so I don't give 3 1/2 ____s about that. But Spidey would be a good contrast character between all TEH BADASSES.

tumblr_m062hsZujd1ro91bjo1_500.gif

so wait....how did you arrive to the fact that not one or two but three and a half ____s would be the proper amount NOT to give.....?

tumblr_m062hsZujd1ro91bjo1_500.gif

so wait....how did you arrive to the fact that not one or two but three and a half ____s would be the proper amount NOT to give.....?

:lol
2 ____s for the black bean and spinach wrap I just ate and another 1 1/2 for the epic caesar salad tonight.

I only have 4 ____s to give, that deserved 3 1/2 of 'em. :lol

Then a New Avengers team up film :)

Every time "The Mike" start to postin' I feel like...

UfiYoTGkgE.gif

... and dan abandon thread.

Spiderman would be far more useful in an Avengers movie than Hawkeye, Black Widow, and the ultra toned down movie version, my fightings average just like Bales Batman, Captain America. He smarter, stronger and faster than all 3 of them. I'm sure 99.9% of movie go-ers would rather see him in it than half the people on it if it came down to having to choose. What can they do better than Spiderman? Shoot guns and call out to shield for backup?

I get that Captain Americas the leader and he NEEDS to be there, but he, like Batman, doesn't fight like an extremely skilled martial artist. Another sad fact is how he's being thrown in the background in favor of Iron Man.

Besides WTF, He hasn't been slammed into any movie yet with other heroes. I get the book issue you mentioned, but he would be great in an Avengers movie. Since Wolverine can't have a spot on the first class xmen team, why the hell not.

I guess people are afraid Spiderman and WOlverine will rip the spotlight off half the other avengers team members. Just recast him cuz Hugh jackmans getting OLD, and his version sucked at fighting too smh.

Spiderman and Wolverine, who played current parts on the team, are just too much for this team?

Screw it, Fox and Sony would screw it up anyway.

Last edited:

A spidey cameo would make my day. If they have a shot with a tenage kid about to rip off his button up during all the chaos that would be cool. Spiderman would be awesome in the avengers. Dont know why people seem to think he doesnt belong. I hate a universe where the only superhero is spiderman or batman or the xmen. It just doesnt feel right imo.

X-Men is full of "superheros". :lol

Spider-Man and Wolverine aren't going to show up in The Avengers. Why? Because of Sony and FOX. ;)

Obviously xmen is full of superhero's but im talking about a world where xmen are the only superheros out there. Jeeziz

The movie's going to be great, but gah...

...I still can't get over that suit. Who on earth approved this?

This movie will be great, but boy will I miss this!:(....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ac4xamCIgY

The very beginning of that track when the strings lightly kick in to the opening logos? Chills. I just know I'll be playing the old theme in my head when "MARVEL" flashes onto the screen in the new movie.

Back