The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with that.

This movie was fun, enjoyable, colorful and kinetic, whatever you want to call it.

But its no Cap 2, TDK, BB, STM, 89 Batman, Avengers, S2 blah blah blah.

But its also no B&R, FF1/2, GR1/2, Elektra, Catwoman, Blade 3, Daredevil, Punisher.

Its in a weird middle spot between those 2 groups where movies are heavily contested, your TDKR, MOS, IM3, ASM1 group.

Let me take this time to have my obligatory "Batman 89 is not that great" moment..... Batman 89 is not that great. :)

But its also no B&R, FF1/2, GR1/2, Elektra, Catwoman, Blade 3, Daredevil, Punisher.

It's funny you say that. I've never seen Catwoman, Elektra or GR2, but I'd happily rewatch any of those movies several times over than be forced to see TASM2 again. Then again, I actually enjoy the FF movies and Punisher for what they are: Short, close enough to the source material, and never boring.

It's funny you say that. I've never seen Catwoman, Elektra or GR2, but I'd happily rewatch any of those movies several times over than be forced to see TASM2 again. Then again, I actually enjoy the FF movies and Punisher for what they are: Short, close enough to the source material, and never boring.

Lol AMS2 is not as bad as catwoman Electra and ghost rider they movies are the worst.

Tonight is S3 night. :panic:

The booze has been purchased.

I watched SM2 earlier, I am trying to make it thru SM3 at the moment. While I love SM2, I find it difficult to enjoy Toby's SM because I like Garfield's much better. I wish Garfield had a SM2 type of film, It'd be classic

The Tobey Maguire Spider-Man would kick the Andrew Garfield Spider-Man's ass.

Unlimited webbings bro.

AMS2 was ok. Thats it. Very middle of the pack. Peter crying got a little old. And I didn't like the Green Goblin.

I wish Sony would give up and let Marvel Studios get the license back. I barely liked this more than SM3

I'm digging the new Sig and Avatar bro.

Thanks, I had to reboot the DiFabio franchise.

And I didn't like the Green Goblin.

Why? He was an ACTUAL Goblin in this one. It doesn't get much better than that! Didn't you like his big nose or his weird autistic cackling and stare? What about his finger nail claws? I thought kid-Goblin was legit. He made Lizard look like a puss.

Saw this and enjoyed it. Garfield and Stone are awesome, and every scene with them was my fav; for me, electro didn't work. I found the backstory weak, as was the character look. More goblin would have been my preference

AMS2 was ok. Thats it. Very middle of the pack. Peter crying got a little old. And I didn't like the Green Goblin.

I wish Sony would give up and let Marvel Studios get the license back. I barely liked this more than SM3

Insert Whaaaaa....animated gif from new movie. :rotfl I am watching black suit Spidey as we speak...the infamous dancing scene is rapidly approaching. It doesn't get much worse.....

I dunno, that stereotypical, evil German Doctor talking to Electro in baby talk was pretty bad. :lol

Very bad.

I didn't mind the way he looked, but I think lil goblin 2 bothered me because it seemed he was only there to kill Gwen and set the wheels in motion for the Sinister 6 in the next movie. But I guess that lends more to a bad story line.

I didn't mind the way he looked, but I think lil goblin 2 bothered me because it seemed he was only there to kill Gwen and set the wheels in motion for the Sinister 6 in the next movie. But I guess that lends more to a bad story line.

I was being sarcastic, I thought kid-Goblin sucked too. I agree with you.

Shoehorning him in there for a few minutes just felt so unnatural. There was actually a point where I was thinking, "did they cut something out?" when it goes from Harry in the Oscorp office to him putting on the venom thing and turning into a Goblin. I just didn't get it. Like you said, he's literally there just so that Gwen dies. He didn't even kill her.

Even Eddie Brock/Venom was developed and utilized more in Spider-Man 3. That surprised me.

Electricity is ****ing boring.

I like pumpkin bombs.

Although I was ready to get up and do a Zimmer Techno Rave when Electro's thumping electronica started playing.

Electricity is ****ing boring.

I like pumpkin bombs.

Pfft, electricity > bombs.

I liked those nerds that were like, "hurrrr durrrrr, spider-man most have a rubber insulated suit, also he should use a battery" during that news interview. :lol

Back