The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SANY1746.jpg

king , were the actual cuts on the figure or did you do those yourself? and if you did, how? hot knife or something? that looks awesome !!!!!!!!!!

lol, now leave her be. Don't over do it. I noticed her carrying bag is clean though :D

The ornament, I wish you would have left the exposed bone. Putting blood where flesh meets bone, at the tare(s) would give it a realy nasty realistic look.

king , were the actual cuts on the figure or did you do those yourself? and if you did, how? hot knife or something? that looks awesome !!!!!!!!!!

I used a dremel to make the small cuts in here legs.

And Cloud I am definitely done now :lol

Thnx for all the comments:rock

UGH
VERNON, CA, US 06/19/2008 11:00 P.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS

Was supposed to be here today. Don't think it's ever going to get here.

King, that's probably the best best custom bloodied zombie I've seen yet! Just the right amount of blood on the face with a perfect blood splatter.
I can't wait to get mine on Monday.

Got mine a few days ago, overall, i really like it.... but i hate the sculpted arms. for me atleast, it makes it exceedingly difficult to find a "natural" position.
Longer sleeves, and elbow joints could have fixed this :(

I got my sexy reanimated beeotch today. I'm not really sure about her. The sculpt is incredible but the paint is so... healthy. She has a very nice complexion for a living breathing high school chick and I think I had the laziest blood spatter painter in the factory.
The hair could use some more tone to it as well.
I love the outfit and the body looks different. I swear she has smaller McGuffies than my other SSC females.

receieved mine today as well and mine also has a ruddish comlexion. just to be a little nit picky, it would have been nice if the face paint matched the arms or body more. but i really dig her and just trippin on that face sculpt.......hideous (for the good :D).

Back