The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my babysitter in the mail. Box was crushed. I am going to see about a replacement tomorrow. Damn!!

The only other one I can think of is the Night of the Living Dead zombie figures from Amok Time. They haven't been released yet, but some dealers (and Amok Time) are selling them. As far as I know thats it.

Ok, thanks.

I had them on pre-order but I cancelled, I prefer no movie characters.
I also see a weird zombie with metal arms.

Ok, thanks.

I had them on pre-order but I cancelled, I prefer no movie characters.
I also see a weird zombie with metal arms.

Ah, I forgot about that one... that is the Unmensch figure from the Dust series. I had the figure, but was underwhelmed by the quality and later sold it.

Was the ES of the SDCC black haired variant always 450, like it says on the SSC site? I somehow think it was 300 on PPO day, but I could be wrong...?
Speaking of editions sizes, do we know how many blonde international variants there will be?

Speaking of editions sizes, do we know how many blonde international variants there will be?

Thats what scares me, she has only been aval to like...two sites. I missed her when FP had her for sale, I didn't trust that other site. She may be the hardest one to obtain yet? hope not that hard.

Dusty please chime in?

Last edited:
Thats what scares me, she has only been aval to like...two sites. I missed her when FP had her for sale, I didn't trust that other site. She may be the hardest one to obtain yet? hope not that hard.

Dusty please chime in?

FP still has her up for preorder.

IMG_8371.jpg

IMG_8427.jpg

IMG_8432.jpg

IMG_8438.jpg

IMG_8422.jpg

IMG_8425.jpg

Nice pics Josh.

I love my Babysitter, she totally gets the Dead line back on track after the green 805 hiccup. I'll be happy to have the 3 versions of such a cool figure. Bit surprised there's no blood on her vest. And that mold line down her arm looks terrible.

I can't stand the Shaun of the Dead figures though. yuck.

Thnx guys!! The pics all came out pretty good. I just gotta get these reviews finished.

Good pix Josh, now bloody that ^^^^^ up!!

Thnx King :duff

Yeah, I'm going to add a bit of blood to her. Since I've got the SDCC one and an order in for the International it will be nice to have one be all bloody.

Nice pics Josh.

I love my Babysitter, she totally gets the Dead line back on track after the green 805 hiccup. I'll be happy to have the 3 versions of such a cool figure. Bit surprised there's no blood on her vest. And that mold line down her arm looks terrible.

I can't stand the Shaun of the Dead figures though. yuck.

Yeah, the 805 was alright. I didn't hate it by any stretch but this is a nice rebound and I'm glad I have all of her coming.

The Shaun figures are alright but they're just that alright.

Back