The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's ordered with Adam at DSC, so I've got a while to wait. Fine by me, I'm enjoying everyone's pics and enjoying a much-needed rest for my wallet...:D

Got my replacement right arm for the Babysitter today. So now I have an extra left arm that can be a snack!

If you guys want them, I could take full group shots tonight (of the so far complete collection).

Still looking to top this:

sideshowphotos2035to21ct1.jpg

Love the first picture... still doesn't top the original, but it looks like an image that would be perfect for a movie poster.

I got my first peril zombie (ash), very nice 12" !
Betty on the way, I hope there will be more.

And except the deads and perils, there is other 12" zombies (only 12" articulated) ? (I don't want to read all the thread ... :p)

I got my first peril zombie (ash), very nice 12" !
Betty on the way, I hope there will be more.

And except the deads and perils, there is other 12" zombies (only 12" articulated) ? (I don't want to read all the thread ... :p)

The only other one I can think of is the Night of the Living Dead zombie figures from Amok Time. They haven't been released yet, but some dealers (and Amok Time) are selling them. As far as I know thats it.

Back