The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures, but how did Kroenen sneek back there? Sure he's zombie-ish, but don't The Dead deserve their own shelf at this point?

Mine have two! :eek:

One regulars (with Shaun and Ed) and one for the variants (plus my custom ornament one).

It is amazing how much better they are as a mob. Adding Shaun and Ed also makes the set up that much cooler! :rock

Zero, the Security Guard and now the Babysitter are the three best Dead. She really stands out among her fellow zombies.

Great pics! Keep 'em coming, guys.

Thanks, The Mike, for the pics of all the accessories. I hadn't even noticed that the cell phone opens until I saw your pics.:lol

oh yea, she looks sweet..........mine will be here monday if not before. i think she fits rather well into the dead line & i hope she isnt the last of the female zombies.

im sure they will eventually do a nurse version

Great pics! Keep 'em coming, guys.

Thanks, The Mike, for the pics of all the accessories. I hadn't even noticed that the cell phone opens until I saw your pics.:lol

:lol No Problem!

im sure they will eventually do a nurse version

I think its almost a given...it'd be cool to get a female cop or something along those lines as well...

Zero, the Security Guard and now the Babysitter are the three best Dead. She really stands out among her fellow zombies.

Agreed. I'd put this one right up there with the Security Guard which IMHO is THE BEST one they've done so far.

Nice pics Mike! She looks like everything is quite nice with this figure.

Yeah, the little things like the Dress Code Violation slip and Detention Notice that has her actual name on it "Shea Sherman" really tips the scales.....

i sent a email to FPI .

Q. Hello I would like to know if im guaranteed a Sideshow Babysitter Red Outfit since i have a order confirmation number ? My Order Confirmation Number is ****** Thank You Al

FPI . Hi, I can confirm that this is a pre order item, This is due to be released in July. Your order will stay pending and will be despatched when this is released. Best Regards
Emily

so i guess its up in the air wether im complete or not.

:lol

Thats what they all say!

No I'm serious. I like the line and the pics you guys post really make them look cool but I've got young kids and these things wouldn't work displayed--- too scary:horror so I'll just get the babysitter to pose menacingly behind Shaun and Ed (and maybe one of the variants if I can manage to get one). Besides, there are enough SSC lines that I'm already a completist with-- I don't really need another.:lol

Shea Sherman?

Of 42 Wallaby Way in Sydney?

:lol I actually had to look it out to see whether or not it was Shea Sherman. Its "P" in case someone else was wondering too.

i sent a email to FPI .

Q. Hello I would like to know if im guaranteed a Sideshow Babysitter Red Outfit since i have a order confirmation number ? My Order Confirmation Number is ****** Thank You Al

FPI . Hi, I can confirm that this is a pre order item, This is due to be released in July. Your order will stay pending and will be despatched when this is released. Best Regards
Emily

so i guess its up in the air wether im complete or not.

One thing I like about ordering with a French site is that they already charged my card so I'm guaranteed one.

No I'm serious. I like the line and the pics you guys post really make them look cool but I've got young kids and these things wouldn't work displayed--- too scary:horror so I'll just get the babysitter to pose menacingly behind Shaun and Ed (and maybe one of the variants if I can manage to get one). Besides, there are enough SSC lines that I'm already a completist with-- I don't really need another.:lol

Your kids must be wimps then. I have two little girl cousins (under the age of 10) and they love coming to my room to see the "scary" figures. They usually laugh at them.

Either that or they are just messed up! :lol

Dear Brant,

Thank you for taking the time to contact our Returns Department.

We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that a replacement XXXXXXX order has been booked for the 12” Babysitter- right arm only and will be shipping shortly.

:woo Now I won't have the most retarded Babysitter anymore!

Your kids must be wimps then. I have two little girl cousins (under the age of 10) and they love coming to my room to see the "scary" figures. They usually laugh at them.

Either that or they are just messed up! :lol

Yesssssssssss... My two-year old and one-month old are very wimpy.

Have you been diagnosed by a professional as a certified Idiot or are you still on the waiting list?... I can save you the wait if you like.:D

If you get to keep the extra arm you can make a snack out of it.

I hope so. When my Doc had a broken hand, I had to send it back, but they sent me both a left and right hand (guess they couldn't rember which one I sent). So I have an extra left arm from the doc around somewhere (forgot where I put it).

Just got here in and I must say she is my fav Dead figure so far. One problem, not bloddy enough, but I fixed that :rock :rock :rock

SANY1731.jpg

SANY1732.jpg

SANY1722.jpg

SANY1726.jpg

SANY1725.jpg

SANY1729.jpg

SANY1727.jpg

Back