The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dsc047771.png

Great pic of sh*** weathered Bleak, and you are getting the faux leather replacement boots too, right?

Greats pictures Nova. I'm going to sell my one, I need to focus on the SS Marvel & DC PF & Comiquette lines. It's to much of a struggle for me to collect everything I want.

Hell yeah, 1/6 Warzombs!

index.php

Also, looks like 1/12 AK Finger Gang set coming by the end of this month? That plus Harold, plus MiM set...big time money. Holy moley....

1/6 Warzombs look nice! I like the 1/6 more than the 1/12.
But yeah, wallet taking a serious hit if all that product being dropped this month....:gah:

Hi All,
I got my first WWR 1/6 Caesar today. He is awesome. Just what i wanted but...
1 Problem - His right arm will not bend at the elbow. I put as much force as I dare on it but no budging. All of the other joints are in great shape. They are flexible yet hold position well.
Any solutions or tricks?? Please help, please

Hi All,
1 Problem - His right arm will not bend at the elbow. I put as much force as I dare on it but no budging. All of the other joints are in great shape. They are flexible yet hold position well.

Try a hairdryer. Blast it for a bit then bend.

Hi All,

Yeah all it needs is a hairdryer, its paint lock most likely, a common symptom of 3A robots due to all the paint weathering! Just move it under heat for a bit, and try not to bend it when it isn't hot until it loosens up a bit, then there's no risk of strain on the joint. I've got the full size mongrol and that made my heart skip a beat reposing it sometimes, but now he's fine.

Back