The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness for 3AA! I'm in for a bCell/Depot 4 Harold set. I like that there are both the 1/6 and 1/12 included. I mostly collect 1/6, but I do have a few 1/12 as well.

I'm going to have to sit out the Harold sale. I really like the poster, but I don't have the funds to drop on him. I'm not a fan of the tracked-wheel design (although I get that he's supposed to represent an earlier, more cumbersome bot). If he had legs/feet, I would probably pick up one set.

I wasn't feeling Harold at first, but I came around at some point today looking at pics on the fb page.

$255 with the 3AA for 2 figures, the poster, swappable arms, moving tracks, and DP looks fantastic. Almost definitely picking it up now.

Hi All,
I have bought the "Complete WWR". Thank you for the recommendations. It arrived today and I read it. I enjoyed the great art. I'm left with more questions though. Where can I find out about more robots and where are all these colorways coming from? Are they in another book. It appears as though Caesars are in a book that comes with the 1/6th figure.
Please help - I want to learn more. I have read the 3A wiki too.
Thanks

There's little snippets of story on a lot of the part art. You can probably find a lot of it somewhere but not sure where.

Sorry to hijack the thread but how many licences does 3A have? I know about spawn,halo and dredd but how many other comic,movie,game licences do they have and will they release anything from them?They are working on more halo figs (i hope they make a warthog some day) but what about the others?

I believe this is all of them. Everything with a "*" we have seen actual product released from and everything with a "†" we have seen prototypes from.

- 2000AD *
- Valve † (sort of actual products if you count the square and sandvich)
- Halo †
- Kojima (MGS) *
- Real Steel *
- Solid Gold Death Mask
- Spawn
- Micronauts
- Lost Planet
- Gundam †

I believe this is all of them. Everything with a "*" we have seen actual product released from and everything with a "†" we have seen prototypes from.

- 2000AD *
- Valve † (sort of actual products if you count the square and sandvich)
- Halo †
- Kojima (MGS) *
- Real Steel *
- Solid Gold Death Mask
- Spawn
- Micronauts
- Lost Planet
- Gundam †
Thanks for the list! I just hope they do wonders with the halo licence and that they'll release a spawn and dredd at some point.

Word is Dredd is coming up very soon. I'm very much looking forward to that.

With the ABC Warriors they have already done Mongrol and Ro-Jaws and Hammerstien is coming soon. Word is he's going to be based on this cover which makes sense given that Mongrol is also quite similar to how he appears there.

ABCWarriors.jpg

Hey everyone,

I have an extra action portable 3aa shadow/light two pack still sealed in the shipper for sale. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks

I went over 3a's forums and read every post about spawn.In august 2011 they said that we should beg todd and that they still have the licence.I would happilly do that.Is anyone with me?I'd pay good money for some 3A spawn figures.

With the ABC Warriors they have already done Mongrol and Ro-Jaws and Hammerstien is coming soon. Word is he's going to be based on this cover which makes sense given that Mongrol is also quite similar to how he appears there.

ABCWarriors.jpg

Oooo, nice. Just recently watched the new dredd movie and I am itching to get some cool dredd figure.

I went over 3a's forums and read every post about spawn.In august 2011 they said that we should beg todd and that they still have the licence.I would happilly do that.Is anyone with me?I'd pay good money for some 3A spawn figures.

It's kinda sad and ironic that people would ask Todd to have other toy company make his toys. :lol seriously, what the hell happened with McFarlane toys.

Mine is still in limbo land between Asia and US. Might be stuck in customs or something. :p

Also, I have no interest in 3A Spawn. IMO, there's way more than enough stuff in the pipe line, I don't need to worry about stuff on top of that lol. Plus, I never cared for Spawn comics. McFarlane brought something different to Spider Man, but I always felt he was over-rated as an artist/creative person. The 90s were a funny time for comics and what people got hyped on lol....

ABCWarriors.jpg

Would get some flack for this, but screw hammerstein. I want joe pineapples god damn it.

Back