The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK YOU EVERYONE! :clap
Yes :yess: the hairdryer trick worked on the joint that I swear superman couldn't bend.
I'ld also like to send a thanks out to Rumadman who PM'd me.

Now I have a second problem: I love caesar and want/need more. LOL :slap

WWR Hara Patrol

Up for preorder at GoodSmile for next 8 days

01_111_2.jpg

Bleak looks pretty clean for being in **** weather. The clothes look great on him.

Agreed, that's a great photo of S***weather Bleak! I'm not a fan of the facemask, but that picture almost makes me want to pick him up. Too bad I'm already at my collecting budget for the month :panic:

Anyone bought from US seller three4threetoys on eBay? PO'd **** weather off him months ago but still no word he's close to sending him. Gave me some excuse recently he might be delayed for about another couple of weeks...I'm not confident I'll ever see it tbh but lesson learned if I don't! :(

Anyone bought from US seller three4threetoys on eBay? PO'd **** weather off him months ago but still no word he's close to sending him. Gave me some excuse recently he might be delayed for about another couple of weeks...I'm not confident I'll ever see it tbh but lesson learned if I don't! :(

As far as I can tell he's yet to have his first negative feedback, so, you shouldn't worry too much, usually those sellers care a lot for their reputation to keep it immaculate, in case you don't get it I think he'll give you your refund.

But, if you're too uneasy about it, you should file a controversy before 45 days so you get your refund in case the seller doesn't keep his part of the deal.

Last edited:
As far as I can tell he's yet to have his first negative feedback, so, you shouldn't worry too much, usually those sellers care a lot for their reputation to keep it immaculate, in case you don't get it I think he'll give you your refund.

But, if your too uneasy about it, you should file a controversy before 45 days so you get your refund in case the seller doesn't keep his part of the deal.

In fairness he doesn't duck questions. Sadly I PO'd months ago so I've only got myself to blame if he does the dirty on me!
Keeping my fingers crossed though coz its a kick *** figure :)

I learned to never preorder anything on Ebay after preordering a 3A figure somewhere around 6-8 months in advance. The guy seemed to not care about it too much, and if I hadnt provided a paypal receipt with ebay order number, he probably would have been content to just keep my money and forget about the whole thing.

Luckily I did get it, but I learned a valuable lesson. If it is after 45 days, you have no rights at all to get your money back.

Plus, the figure is usually easily available once they are released, and sometimes for cheaper!

I think there is a delay with the !@#$ weather bleaks. They came with the wrong boots so replacements are being sent out. This is what maybe the cause of the delay. Maybe he is waiting for the replacement boots to send out all at once. I know I received my !@#$ weather bleaks with wrong boots.
You can check with him if that's the reason.

Back