The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't care about about keeping them perfect, you can cut off the tops of the boots he comes with to greatly improve ankle articulation. You can only display him with the trousers over the boots though.

Guys, do any of you remember what was the kyuuketsuki portable with the bot head going for when it came out on bamba?

I want one new, and they go for $140 shipped on eBay, is that excessive?

The price on the Kyuu was higher because when you went to checkout they hit you up with shipping. I was going for that, then I saw the shipping fee and passed. $140 sounds high. I believe it was around 90 shipped???

Well in case anybody cares, I was following an auction for a brand new kyu with bot head and I won! :D $110 shipped, I guess that's the best deal I'm gonna get on Ebay right?

Lol I'm happy but next time I'll get my figures from Bambaland drops like any normal human being, don't like to over pay that much, but I wanted this fig so much.

I know it's shady but you might want to give it a second thought. There's a couple of forums out there that have better prices than eBay for sure! PM me and I'll let you know if you don't already.

Anybody getting any of the AP figures at Bamba right now? I went in for a set of the Finger Gang (I'm getting #3 and #5). I was surprised at the (relatively) low price for the 10 Finger Gang Super Duper Set (11 figures for $290.00 shipped, or $246.50 shipped if you are 3AA).

I would have picked up a TQ Princess, but $53.25 (after factoring in 3AA discount and $15 for shipping) for that figure didn't seem worth it.

If you want AP TQs, the set is best deal. If you somehow only want one, the price per piece is about the same as most other 1/12 humanoids have been, so it is what it is. I was also pleasantly surprised about AP Fingers being under $300 before 3AA. Considering each fig is usually about $45 retail, the set could've gone for a lot more, if they wanted to. I guess it is a trade off for only selling Fingers as a set versus singles.

There's a lot in the pipe, so that might've been another consideration, along with the Hatchery's production schedule. Everyone is saying how they have to pass on this or that because they need to save for X down the road (I am no different). I'm sure they need to keep the prices attractive enough to sell all the different things they have planned at the times they plan to sell them!

Took a few shots of some of my Armstrong's tonight.
Armstrong1of4_zpsf8d07ff3.jpg

Armstrong2of4_zpsd85cfc56.jpg

Armstrong3of4_zps5bdca9c6.jpg

Armstronggroup_zps0d80d04b.jpg

It's a big sale! AP madness with all 3 AW Universes represented: Adventure Kartel, World War Robot, and Popbot! Instant AP collection @ bambaland!

I really need to get an armstrong!
Such a goofy looking bot, great shots DpM!

Thanks DNett.

They are my favourite bot of the lot. I hope to have all the WWRp ones eventually. Think I'm 4 short go the full set.
Would love a 1/6th one too.

Anyone have an idea about how to change an address for a previous order on Bambaland. I placed an order around 6 months ago and was told by 3aVOX that it would probably be shipping at the end of Jan. Well, sadly it has not and I have seen nothing posted about when it will be. I am moving next month and when I try to edit my shipping address it says that this order is excluded. Gah.....

Anyone have an idea about how to change an address for a previous order on Bambaland. I placed an order around 6 months ago and was told by 3aVOX that it would probably be shipping at the end of Jan. Well, sadly it has not and I have seen nothing posted about when it will be. I am moving next month and when I try to edit my shipping address it says that this order is excluded. Gah.....

Drop customer services a line, they can change it for you.

[email protected]

I think your only option is to e-mail 3A customer service and ask that it be shipped to a different address. If the items are being prepared for shipping, then it is too late (I tried to change my mailing address after the shipment dates were set and they told me it was too late). Still, 3A's customer service has been very responsive and timely in addressing my other (minor) issues.

I have a question about Kyuuketsuki portable guys, if anyone was kind enough to answer....

I just got mine a few hours ago and I LOVED him 100% but It kind of stroke me that the feet were kinda loose, it has these little notches on the bottom of the ankle and on the top of the foot where you pop in the actual joint and if I make any crazy moves the foot will just pop out, my question is, is that normal? Do you figures also pop out the joints if moved fast?

It's not like un-posable or anything, I just want to know if that's normal.

Back