THANK YOU MY FELLOW FREAKS FAMILY FROM NASH AND I!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I can attest that not once did she say " Shame on You"...was looking for it in case this was the aforementioned CrazyMoon person in another guise. :monkey3

I can't believe I missed all this! Thats what I get for getting sucked into LOTR ONLINE!!!!!

If pigpam and kodiak were in the same room, do you think it would cause a cosmic spasm in the space/time continuum and kill them both? :monkey1

Well, I guessed I missed out too. Serves me right for going out on a Saturday as well.

Thanks for the link, too. I had no idea what happened either, but now I am amused.

Just finished reading that other thread linked. Holy moly! That woman was INSANE!

She reminded me of my ex-wife, who also has bipolar disorder and was the main reason why I had to get out of that marriage.

I get sucked into playing middle-earth online for a couple of days and miss all the fun. :chew :chew I would have SO much fun with that lady, but she is clearly insane. I wish I was in the chat with her when she did that.

Fritz said:
That's as good a reason to join as any! :rock

That is also the reason I joined, to harass and corrupt all you young holigans.

WOW! :google

This reminds me of Dark Syren (One of Nine) all over again! I was so busy buying a new home, I missed all the fun. :thud :monkey2

BIG THANKS TO NASH AND DANNIE FOR A NEW BLOCKED BIDDER!

OMG!! I was gone all weekend and it looks like I missed out on a lot of excitement. Sorry you guys had to go through all that sh**...though it did provide for some entertaining reading on my part. What a total nutjob...glad you guys are done with her.

Wow, this lady sounds like she was cuckoo for Coco Puffs!

I don't know how to get on chat, but I was here on Saturday when it happened. I even have EVILFACE's awesome quote about it in my sig. :lol

I added pyg18 to my preferred buyers list and blocked DannieDarko and Nash. :monkey5

I finally read through the original thread. :rotfl What a psycho! :wacky

Fritz said:
I added pyg18 to my preferred buyers list and blocked DannieDarko and Nash. :monkey5

I finally read through the original thread. :rotfl What a psycho! :wacky
:lol :lol :lol

The new ebay feedback makes it very easy to look at what people have bought.

Pam has some interesting tastes!

Back