THANK YOU MY FELLOW FREAKS FAMILY FROM NASH AND I!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannieDarKo

Destined Tragic Soul
Reaction score
Obviously we have encountered a strange event and I heard about what happened just now with the chat and thread. I was working from 6am to 4 pm and had spoken to Nash since early this morning. We knew a small bump was coming up the road and want to thank everyone that stood their ground for us and defended our names!

THANK YOU ALL! :rock

Most definitely, thank you all for your advice and support throughout this. This is surely an awesome community!!

and Sorry DLD, if I have yet again brought stress and unwarranted drama to you. I didnt know where else to go.

That woman was nutty. How the hell is she emailing Dave. Was she or is she a member? We should flog her.

She became a member here expressly to cause trouble for Danny and Chad, she picked the wrong boards though because this place really is a community and most of the people here will back each other up.

Glad things turned out ok in the end guys.

It was fun no problem, hey the Chat room has not been so busy in a long time.

Just dont be a pam.

So she just joined today after this ebay stuff? Man she is crazy. I like how she made up the fictional midol email. She must know she needs a lifetime supply of it! :monkey3

BadMoon said:
So she just joined today after this ebay stuff? Man she is crazy. I like how she made up the fictional midol email. She must know she needs a lifetime supply of it! :monkey3

:horror

Oh man, even badmoon is backing Nash and I up. Badmoon here it goes, thank you and my bad for trying to give you a hard time all these months. :monkey3

Darklord Dave said:
There is no point in belaboring this. Let's move on.

treating people like you want to be treated should be one of the big 10. i'm glad dannie and nash are much more mature then to fall into that weird girl's head games.

cheers guys! :ccheerlea

I carry a message from THE GREAT WORM SHAI!

"danny....could you please write in the thank you thread that ...'' that the great worm emailed her telling her she was a lesbian''...."

:rock :rock :rock

DannieDarKo said:
I carry a message from THE GREAT WORM SHAI!

"danny....could you please write in the thank you thread that ...'' that the great worm emailed her telling her she was a lesbian''...."

:rock :rock :rock

:rock :lol :rock :lol :rock

Darklord Dave said:
There is no point in belaboring this. Let's move on.

I for one am glad to see this thread. The whole chat room experience earlier today showed a unity that had been elusive for quite some time around these parts...all of the SSC vs. HT/Medi, Plastic Fett, etc. etc.

While this lady was clearly off her rocker, she succeeded in bringing us together again as one community.

This "thank you" thread is just a way of continuing that unity.

IMO of course :)

BadMoon said:
So she just joined today after this ebay stuff? Man she is crazy.
ARe you F'n serious!? This psycho joined the board just to give these guys s#!t? What's her screen name, I want to stay as far away from her as I can!!!:emperor

The ill Jedi said:
ARe you F'n serious!? This psycho joined the board just to give these guys s#!t? What's her screen name, I want to stay as far away from her as I can!!!:emperor

Yeah, we're serious. PYG18 is her name here and on eBay, so it'd be best to put her on a Blocked Bidder list if you sell on there.

The ill Jedi said:
Bro you missed it all then. We were even chatting with her for a while.

It's unfortunate that it takes a common enemy to bring people together. Perhaps she has a different tale to tell, but alas we won't hear it as she won't be posting here.

Back