Tenth Doctor repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatyaR

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Tenth Doctor repaint- now finished!

Ah heck, why should everyone else have all the fun. :) Posting a repaint here for the first time:
pict0590.jpg
This pic is the final version, I finished his hair and tweaked *just* a little more after the picture below.

If you've seen the really (ahem) uninspiring paint ops on the Character Options Doctor, you know why I had to do this. Still not perfect, but I can actually look at the figure and see the actor now.
pict0513l.jpg

Last edited:
Reinhardt-Indy? Going to InConjunction this weekend?

Thanks guys-yes, I'm going to miss him, too. Hoping for the best with Matt Smith. :)

Arrgh, pixel, I'm with you on that. Loathe that body, but until I find a Dragon Slim or something close he's stuck with it.

Reinhardt-Indy? Going to InConjunction this weekend?

i had NO idea that there was a convention, but i just checked it out and my wife and I are planning on going tomorrow - looks like fun! Let me know if you are planning on going tomorrow - would be fun to meet a fellow freak (and Doctor Who fan).

i had NO idea that there was a convention, but i just checked it out and my wife and I are planning on going tomorrow - looks like fun! Let me know if you are planning on going tomorrow - would be fun to meet a fellow freak (and Doctor Who fan).

We'll be there- we have two panels on Friday. Don't know if I'll be drafted into being on a panel or babysitting our table. Anyway, if you pass the MagicHouse Productions table and see a short middle-aged blonde woman either answering questions or fiddling with dolls, that'll be me. :)

Hmmm, if someone who doesn't even *like* the character thinks it's a good repaint, that's saying something. :D

sounds good! I'll look out for you. what panels will you possibly be in?

Friday: Magichouse Productions Presents-maybe

Will Starship 2 ever be finished?-maybe

Sunday: '66 Batman panel -don't know if involved, may be at the table/packing.

(Any other Freaks headed to InCon? There's usually a toy dealer or two in the dealer's room, a really good Doctor Who video room, and some space that's good for just hanging out and chatting. )

Thanks, Vikki! And sometime I'd love to order one of your topcoats for him. Can't think of a better finishing touch.

Thanks for the kind remarks!

And he's finally, finally done! I've been working on some bits and fiddles that still annoyed me but for now am going to call him finished. Fixed the paint in a few spots and managed to snag him a Dragon Slim body. (Kept the CO hands, though, so he could still hold the sonic screwdriver)

crop750.jpg

crop748.jpg

Next up: The Ninth Doctor!

Back