1/6 Wonder Woman Custom Headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's a fine sculpt, but it's hard to look at that pic and see Gal Gadot. On the other hand, damn, HT can do eyes like no other company.

I?ve been waiting four years for sculpts I sent Darren, and he doesn?t reply to inquiries anymore. Seriously ***** that guy. If he spent half as much time on his idiotic blog videos as he does just doing the job he asks exorbitant amounts of money for, he?d get his stuff out faster.

Sounds like I need to stay clear of Darren.

What's the obsession with a 1:6 Gal Gadot? She makes a fine Wonder Woman but the movie wasn't that good so you're spending money like it's water for what...a doll that will probably start cracking in two years? You want the best Gal Gadot WW collectible available without breaking the bank? Get this Bottleneck Gallery print. The greatest and sexiest representation of her ever in collectible form. You're welcome.

EtzwAkSXIAIyVh7.jpg

Well, some collectors obsess over Ledger's Joker's socks... who are we to judge how much who spends on what?
For my part, I also like to have the best possible likeness in the figures of my favourite characters.

Back