1/6 Wonder Woman Custom Headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAG GUM!:yess: That looks freaking OUTSTANDING. Very BEAUTIFUL!! I love it. The hair style really brings it to life. Great work, my friend.

AFM

DAG GUM!:yess: That looks freaking OUTSTANDING. Very BEAUTIFUL!! I love it. The hair style really brings it to life. Great work, my friend.

AFM

There's some good artists out there that I used that brought this to life.

Some mixed reactions. I'll have to wait until it arrives and see what it's like in person and take a couple of head pics in natural light and No flash.

There's some good artists out there that I used that brought this to life.

Some mixed reactions. I'll have to wait until it arrives and see what it's like in person and take a couple of head pics in natural light and No flash.

I look forward to seeing that buddy. Thanks

glad to see this progress and think the hair work is good ,but if im honest not seeing the level of likeness than in lets say this one ,i know nothing about this figure or company or pricing structure just came across it on youtube ,but it looks a dead ringer for her ,surely someone can bring this level of accuracy to 1/6 scale ,your mileage may vary

That?s JND studios hypereal wonder woman that?s made of silicone, glass eyes and punched in real hair.
We?re talking $2k figure there.
It’s also in 1/3 scale so it can have more details than a 1/6 figure.

That's beautiful, but yeah, difficult to get that level of detail and finish at a smaller scale. That said, I've seen some amazing custom work at 1/6 scale, but it's obviously beyond what a mass produced figure can achieve.
Of course, the real problem is that the actual sculpt has to be right in the first place, and other than the HT Golden Armour version prototype, there have been no real good sculpts of Gal Gadot in 1/6 so far...

I've added a pic from when the hairer received the sculpt before the hair was applied. Also a video after the work was done.

WW Head mine.jpg

Last edited:
Not bad, I think the shadows are just a little heavy handed, its as if its fully relying on the paint to create the shapes and features of her face

Gotta say... the difference in color is distracting, and it seems to have a bit of a rough or "grainy" finish... of course, these macro photos never really help.
How does it look in hand to you?

Damn, you really are going all in with this, huh?
Those two sculpts, plus the painting and the hair, plus the figure itself... I wish I had your disposable income! :panic:

Damn, you really are going all in with this, huh?
Those two sculpts, plus the painting and the hair, plus the figure itself... I wish I had your disposable income! :panic:

Not really disposable, I sold two GOT figures to recover some of the funds spent on these. I'm already thinking of selling this completed WW custom hs already but not sure what price to ask. I'll never get back what was spent on this.

I do like this 5 x better than the stock.
But yeah it I don't think I've ever seen a sculpt that really did justice to Gal for me till the Golden prototype either.
Even the Dabbs WW sculpt really needs the right painter. 357 is the best for that I've seen for it.
Do you send the body to 357 to get a color match?

Man good luck with this project.

one of my favorites but it's partly this shot
TA sculpt ( so it won't be great from the side )
repainted by yelim choi
hair by somebody

DSCN1765 painted by yelim choi.jpg

this might be Raymond 's ?

Back