TDK Image Thread - High Resolution Preferred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dk0016ek0.jpg

If I was an evil heartless Sonofa ^^^^^.....the things I could do with this pic.....:(

Anymore Joker-White backround pics? They totally rock.

Nice scores, I like the mood of the Batman wall haha shot and the BTS shot of Two-Face getting burnt is great reference for the damage, seems like his suit doesn't burn entirely, which makes sense with his hand not getting burnt.

Nice scores, I like the mood of the Batman wall haha shot and the BTS shot of Two-Face getting burnt is great reference for the damage, seems like his suit doesn't burn entirely, which makes sense with his hand not getting burnt.

Yeah, it makes sense. Since his hands were still tied behind him when he oopsed into the gasoline, they didn't get any gas on them.

Chilling scene, though, especially with the WSS theme playing in the background.

And thankfully, his screaming as he burnt felt natural and believable, a lotta films take a moment like that and ruin it with reactions that sound unnatural.

If you look at it from another perspective...the "damage" to his suit is pro-dominantly his own melted, liquified flesh drying on the upper section of the suit, not only a nice design twist...but a sick and crude idea that serves so well for the character

If you look at it from another perspective...the "damage" to his suit is pro-dominantly his own melted, liquified flesh drying on the upper section of the suit, not only a nice design twist...but a sick and crude idea that serves so well for the character

That would explain the red.

Anyone have decent Two Face pics FROM the movie...? Yes I mean Cam quailty...im making a halloween costume for a friend...

MaulFan-thanks.

The first looked like an image from the Playground Maniacs album for the sticker set. These cards have been popping up at Target and I've been wanting to put a set together. The only problem, thier are like 280 stickers in the set and I won't blow $75 on a box of cards and not be able to put together a base set. I've tried contacting them to no avail.

Anyone know what I'm refering to. They come with the little hero-clix like figureines and the images are pretty good.

MaulFan-thanks.

The first looked like an image from the Playground Maniacs album for the sticker set. These cards have been popping up at Target and I've been wanting to put a set together. The only problem, thier are like 280 stickers in the set and I won't blow $75 on a box of cards and not be able to put together a base set. I've tried contacting them to no avail.

Anyone know what I'm refering to. They come with the little hero-clix like figureines and the images are pretty good.

eBay it. They sell the complete set of 180 stickers. SDCC exclusive.

Love those new shots, guys!

something tells me that they didn't make new BB suits for the new movie.. I think they used the old ones made for BB.. they look rather smuggy..

something tells me that they didn't make new BB suits for the new movie.. I think they used the old ones made for BB.. they look rather smuggy..

Well, he was attacked by a big dog early in the film and presumably got into more than a few fights in the time between BB and TDK. Maybe the production/design team chose to reflect that in the appearance of the BB suit in TDK. Makes sense.

Or maybe they're just cheap. I bet those rubber batsuits aren't cheap to produce.

dk0030ad4.jpg

Am I the only on that noticed that the Begins suit's cowl is loosing it shape and didn't look as good in this movie. It's clearly evident in this photo. Thanks for posting it Maulfan! I must be because Bale was thinner in the face in this movie than in Begins...

Back