TDK Image Thread - High Resolution Preferred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dk0010mc6.jpg

dk0009xu9.jpg

dk0011dl5.jpg

dk0012hr1.jpg

Awesome man, you're carrying this whole thread for me, but I really appreciate all your efforts :rock

BTW, haven't forgotten you on the wallpaper, wasn't happy with my first design, don't want to give you a ^^^^ty one.

Awesome man, you're carrying this whole thread for me, but I really appreciate all your efforts :rock

BTW, haven't forgotten you on the wallpaper, wasn't happy with my first design, don't want to give you a ^^^^ty one.

No prob, and take your time, man. Looking forward to it! :rock

I'm sure you won't hesitate to do so, but as soon as you find some nice shot of Two-Face's damage, please share :D I'm hoping now that the movie's out, photos will surface.

Way to come through with that full body Batman promo, I love that image. One thing I noticed on the new suit, they removed the Batarang clip from the front left side of the belt, interesting.

Way to come through with that full body Batman promo, I love that image. One thing I noticed on the new suit, they removed the Batarang clip from the front left side of the belt, interesting.

Someone should add Bat nips to it.

:clap, way to come through again, that last one I've seen in very low res before, great job scoring it in high res, love the bank Joker shot and the publicity pose shot of Batman.

SHH boards list it from a book, some other nice shots, I wonder which book, maybe kids movie book.

I don't think anyone's posted this one, yet. It's large, but the resolution on it isn't very good. I like it, though.

BatmaninTheDarkKnight.jpg

Back