TDK Image Thread - High Resolution Preferred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is an interesting photo. it must have been taken prior to the final suit as you can see the changes to the suit (the bat symbol over grey compared to the final version where it was over black)

Haha, thanks Reindhart! I didn't even realize the color was off! I knew there was something different about the picture.

Just found these. First time I've seen them.

Credit:toysrevil.blogspot.com

WBJoker01.jpg

WBJoker02.jpg

Last edited:
I'm downloading your photos right now, Scuba. Can't wait to see them and thanks so much for sharing. :cool:

Damn, those are awesome, thanks man. Is there a site where you find all those images or do you just surf a lot of sites and boards and collect them?

Damn, those are awesome, thanks man. Is there a site where you find all those images or do you just surf a lot of sites and boards and collect them?

No single site. I've acquired most of them from several different places over the past year or so.

Well that's why I started this thread, to try and gather stuff people find all over so we can all get at it, I've never seen any of the promo shots around so that's been the biggest plus of getting this thing going.

(I know...kinda double posting, but for those looking in here...)

I messed with one of the pics posted here.....

Jokerposter.jpg

Thanks for the pics scubasteve!

I managed to locate a photo I was looking for in your set!, which I posted in another thread. It's the pic of Batman grabbing Joker by his coat and pulling him over the table from the interrogation scene.

Another thing I noticed on the pics of the displayed Joker costume

What's up with the top buttons on Joker's waistcoat being replaced by a coin and sunflower buttons?! Weird!

What's up with the top buttons on Joker's waistcoat being replaced by a coin and sunflower buttons?! Weird!

:lol I thought the sunflower button with smiley face was a nice touch.

Wasn't in the film, though. I have no idea why they replaced the screen-used buttons. Strange.

Wasn't in the film, though. I have no idea why they replaced the screen-used buttons. Strange.

I know! My first thought was "WTF?!".

Then I thought "Is this gonna be on my Hot Toys Joker?!?! I don't remember a sunflower button, missing button yes, not a sunflower button! Did he replace it at some point in the movie?".

And then, I went back to look at close ups from scenes in the movie and the smiley sunflower was no where to be found.

Who knows, it could be an alternative costume with a "Where's Waldo?" kind of easter egg in the movie :D Highly doubt it though.....

Doesn't the film costume feature a missing button? I remember that being a point of notice with the HT figure having the same thing. Glad to know the odd buttons weren't in the film, I started thinking the guys making high end figures missed a key detail.

Back