TDK Image Thread - High Resolution Preferred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some new ones I really like.

tdkpicture570.jpg

tdkpicture571.jpg

tdkpicture577.jpg

tdkpicture579.jpg

Thank you SO much for sharing those!

Was only going to ask someone to update some new ones yesterday, as I have not been on SHH to acquire them since the Conficker virus hit me there.

No problem, pretty sure the last one is from the club scene, love the lighting in there.

Since you're cut off, here's some more.

Sonar eyes pre-CGI

tdkpicture572.jpg

tdkpicture576.jpg

tdkpicture578.jpg

tdkpicture585.jpg

tdkpicture586.jpg

DK-0124.jpg

dk0133s.jpg

Thanks again MF! That REALLY helps, as I was amassing a collection of all the pics I could get and then the Conficker hit me whenever I went on SHH about three-four months ago, so I have stayed off since.

Anytime you can upload anymore, I would very much appreciate them, as I do these ones. :mexwave

Sean, if you have some good shots of Gordon from late in the film... I really would appreciate it. I can't really find any, and I am trying to piece together that outfit for my personal Gordon. I know he wore a gray suit, lighter grey shirt (I think), I'm not sure on the tie, and a black army M1 style jacket of some sort. :lol

See how lost I am? :rotfl

I really wonder why they had his cape like that for the last scene. The whole film it was behind then they get to the Two-Face scene and it's more like in Begins.

Well he had his cape like wearing the Begins suit during the rooftop scene with him, Gordon and Harvey.

I think it was supposed to mimic that.

Thing i never understood about the sonar lenses was, when Batman was fighting the Joker in hand to hand combat..why in the effin ef ef!! did he still have his sonar activated?..if you remember where he was all distraught with them on after taking a blow or something..stupid.

He doesn't have the sonar on fighting Joker, he has them off until the Joker dissappears and then he turns them on again but one of the Joker's earlier blows caused a malfunction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9GsKfLdOIY

Its, weird..Joker hits him while he is down, he gets up and the the sonar lenses are down and activated but, this is triggered by the blow?..then Fox says "stand by", takes another blow then, the lenses are off..so, Fox controls them from being turned on and off?..how did Batman disengage them so fast?..ahh blah friggin movies.

He turns them on as he's getting up with the net cuz he knows he's lost the Joker and knows the sonar has a better chance of spotting him than his own eyes and from that point until the Joker surprises him and hits him again, they're on, but shorting out.

What i think though is dumb..after coming into close contact with the Joker..why would he even need the bloody sonar..he is Batman..trained ninja..this guy can take out Raz al ghul..Joker is a piece of cake..and i am sure..like where the Frick is he going to go? they are both in a building lol.

What i think though is dumb..after coming into close contact with the Joker..why would he even need the bloody sonar..he is Batman..trained ninja..this guy can take out Raz al ghul..Joker is a piece of cake..and i am sure..like where the Frick is he going to go? they are both in a building lol.

Just rewatched it last night and I was able to get the impact of why Joker was able to get such an upperhand. Batman fights an entire Swat team single handedly and then gets mauled by three bloodthirsty rotteweilers while being beaten by a madman with a lead pipe only to have his sonar get all screwy. I don't think he intended to use them but malfunctioned from the Joker's beatings.

On top of this most of the cops weren't expecting Batman and most of the time villains aren't in general so he gets the jump on them. Joker is insane and has always been attributed a sort of wily pseudo-superstrength in the comics because of this. In many portrayals, Jokers been one of the few without actual superpowers like Bane or Croc to really be a match for Batman in fist to fist combat. Hell, Joker took out a guy that was about three times his size with the sole of his shoe in the devil's advocate one-shot.

Ras al Ghul is a Ninja too and Batman would have to take a different approach from Ras vs. Joker. Ras would have a style that batman would have to counter/complement and vice versa, not just rampaging madness.

Back