TDK Image Thread - High Resolution Preferred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...gay? He came off sorta gay sometimes. But I thought it was funny, it didn't take away from the movie at all, for me. Although I did hear a couple of complaints, here and there.

Haha. I wouldn't say not one biT. He never frolicked around, no, but there were a few questionable actions/accents. I'd have to watch it again to point out where, though.

Haha. I wouldn't say not one biT. He never frolicked around, no, but there were a few questionable actions/accents. I'd have to watch it again to point out where, though.

:rotfl :confused: :confused:

What....the.....hell?

Damn, wish I could get to LA to see the costumes first hand.

TDKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK-38.jpg

Thanks for that scubasteve!! I imagine that came from SHH, but unforunately I have been avoiding for about a month as I think it gave me a virus.

Been missing out on my high res pics fix. :)

Thanks for that scubasteve!! I imagine that came from SHH, but unforunately I have been avoiding for about a month as I think it gave me a virus.

Been missing out on my high res pics fix. :)

There are several new ones. That one isn't on SHH; I don't believe. I try not to re-post pics that can be found on their boards.

If you right-click and open image in new window, you can change the last number on the filename and go backwards to get some new pics. 37, 36, 35, 34, etc.

There are several new ones. That one isn't on SHH; I don't believe. I try not to re-post pics that can be found on their boards.

If you right-click and open image in new window, you can change the last number on the filename and go backwards to get some new pics. 37, 36, 35, 34, etc.

Ya, that batch is over at SHH.

I love this one, could make for a powerful poster image if manipulated just right.

thedarkknight860edbf6qm3.jpg

No it couldnt....thats not the Joker. And the only way it could be powerful, is if it was one of those "RIP HEATH" one's....I hate the fact that he died...but i'm getting kind of sick of the RIP HEATH stuff. I dunno.....maybe its just be.

Yeah, I have to say, I never got a gay vibe from the Joker. Ever. At all. Where are you getting that? The "You... complete... ME!" line? He didn't mean it in a romantic sense. :rolleyes: Batman's "absurdity", as the Clown Prince of Crime so often says, is what allowed him to find his true path. This is the reason Batman has legitimate reason to feel guilt in TDK and is what makes the movie so ethically compelling. Batman felt morally obligated to both avenge his parents and help rid Gotham of its criminal element; in tandem, his presence engendered a whole other breed of criminal. The outrageous theatricality, the grandeur, the famousness... they all gave rise to the same traits in his greatest adversary (though more infamous than famous). The existence of a hero or a villain necessarily precipitates the creation of the other (every action has an equal and opposite reaction). That is precisely what the Joker is trying to explain. Batman coming publicly onto the scene as the hero provided the Joker with an epiphany, a purpose, a reason for being. He knew who he was, and no one was capable of standing before him whether out of terror or incapability to keep pace with his criminal brilliance... nobody except the Bat. Batman is the only real challenge for the Joker, and it is serendipitous that he is also the one who likely inadvertently guided the Joker to his path of super villainy. Just my two cents that I don't think there is the slightest trace of sexual ambiguity in the Joker in TDK.

The only gay thing was the picture. I hated it. Someone did a hilarious photoshop of The Joker infront of Jack Dawson from Titanic.

I really wonder why they had his cape like that for the last scene. The whole film it was behind then they get to the Two-Face scene and it's more like in Begins.

Back