Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks great lotus, Im anxiously awaiting mine. should be here any day now.
Cant wait to finally have a decent bio on my pred

bravo my friend!!!! :clap:clap i hope like you..thanks for the shots:hi5:

Thanks Tay love it. :hi5:
I'm truly can't wait if u release more movie bio mask at future. :wink1:

It looks great lotus, Im anxiously awaiting mine. should be here any day now.
Cant wait to finally have a decent bio on my pred

Yeah handicraft arts from Tay u can tell it is screen capture every inch,trust me ur wait will be worth it and it'll come with pretty smell. :lol

Thanks Tay love it. :hi5:
Yeah handicraft arts from Tay u can tell it is screen capture every inch,trust me ur wait will be worth it and it'll come with pretty smell. :lol
got mine yesterday! and you were right...its even more beautiful in hand! Alex is a very talented artist!
cant wait to see that scar bio finished!

Tyler's custom P2 CH mask is indeed very good and accurate when i got it in hand, love it very much.

Here's some crap photos i had taken.
Comparison between HT mask and TD mask:

Can attach 2 gas hoses

Looks very nice when attached on my P2 City Hunter

The "fierce" looks of the City Hunter is really shown on this mask.

Unmasked and Roar!

Now my City Hunter 2.0 is consider "perfect" for me, now I can closed case and stop any further customization on it again.

It is a pleasure to see that you are so happy with my mask.:clap:clap:clap

thank you very much for your comments and for your photos :hi5:

At the time I got this p2 mask in hand, i was so excited like last time when I got your old custom Scar mask.
They are beautiful, really appreciate your hard-works, thank you.
:hi5:

Hope there got chance to see you can do the RAM and Stalker mask in future so i can get them for my custom works.
Thanks.

Hey TD/Alejandro,

Just read through this thread - hope you and your family are OK, and that everything turned out well.

I really like the City Hunter (P2) bio mask of yours. Do you still make it? How about the shoulder cannon?

If you do, I'm very interested in both.

you would like to see this in 1/6 scale?

NECA-Predators-series-13-20-1024x768.jpg

Is the above your regular P2 mask, or the one with the eyes connected?

Also, does the laser targeting of the helmet work on your custom mask?

Really nice pic!! The only thing I would improve is the lenght of the dreds... To bad HT didn't make them longer..

hi mates the order list updates ...if anyone is missing or someone spare please contact me

zuckuss77
raoh76
madbrush
darin the terrible
kobe
loo226
mister_e
om1d

My man! Saw that I'm on the list. Perfect, thank you.

So, just to confirm, I'd like to order the whole City Hunter (2.0) kit with the mask that is shown in this picture:

dsc0424ek.jpg

Is the mask here above the standard, or the eyes connected version? Either way, I want to order one exactly like this here above↑. Thanks in advance.

Any ETA's by the way?

HI tayler i have got any message from you . i think i am missing............ i send my address to you and i am waiting for the payment link.about two weeks.....

HI tayler i have got any message from you . i think i am missing............ i send my address to you and i am waiting for the payment link.about two weeks.....

Back