T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I really hate to be the harbringer of this most unpleasant news, but MKUltra on the statue forums board has confirmed the price at $7499 (it was on the name plaque). :thud:

Thats $1250 a month on flexpay, or to put it into perspective, its like buying the Vader or Predalien bust (which many had to put on flexpay in the first place) once a month for the next 6 months... :yuck

Commence raging/balling/etc...

$7499! That's $1550 more! WTH?!

ok. rant over.

makes me feel that i got ver 1 at at firesale :lol

It is really nice, but I have way more better things to do with that money. If winning the lottery then there is another topic...

So THAT'S what it was... I was at SDCC on Thursday and Friday and thought that was the old 1/1 Endo. Lo and behold, it's new. Seems the paint isn't shiny, but it is metallic. I guess it's worn or something...

why doesn't SideShow make any endo related items, busts, life size, 1/6 items with pure metal instead of mixed resins, polystones etc. is it a cost factor? I would defintely consider paying this much if it was rock solid metal and non breakable?

why doesn't SideShow make any endo related items, busts, life size, 1/6 items with pure metal instead of mixed resins, polystones etc. is it a cost factor? I would defintely consider paying this much if it was rock solid metal and non breakable?

It would pose a serious challenge to ship and assemble it if that were the case.

Being polystone at the moment already makes this piece a real pain to fix up. If it were metal, :thud:

Almost pulled the trigger on a clean version for $7,000. Then I came to my senses.

Well $ 7.000 is cheap for a clean version 1 if its delivered to your adress ?
Mine cost me $ 9.122 before I had it in my house - shipping and tax are a killer on these huge statues :cuckoo:

I like the first version better though..... Ive had seen one clean version go for $ 20.000 to dubai in a auction :yess:

Mine cost me $ 9.122 before I had it in my house - shipping and tax are a killer on these huge statues :cuckoo:

I like the first version better though..... Ive had seen one clean version go for $ 20.000 to dubai in a auction :yess:

Well. I'm grateful that i got my for a lot less coin :hi5:

$7,000 with no boxes and I have to pick this sucker up. It's about 1-1/2 hours away from me. It will take at least 2 trips to get everything to my house.

Well. I'm grateful that i got my for a lot less coin :hi5:

I know what you mean. :yess:

$7,000 with no boxes and I have to pick this sucker up. It's about 1-1/2 hours away from me. It will take at least 2 trips to get everything to my house.

No boxes? :thud:

Turtle I hope you kept yours. that way you can use those to transport one if ever. But yeah, 7Ks is a lot to blow considering you already have the combat version.
:lecture

Still sounds kinda worth it. At least you know it's in perfect condition. Rent a Uhaul truck dude. $20 bucks a day plus gas. Sure is worth not having to make 2 trips. :D

does this suggest the endo busts might be rereleased as well, to fix some of the issues from the first time?

are you buying yours from Ed? I was hoping I would hit the lottery before he sold it so I could take it :lol

Back