T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
t800w.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=21497&WP_072010&preview&t800v2

Last edited:
Interesting, but why make a V2... isn't that kind of like double dipping on a sold out item?

Finally, I miss out the first version, this is my 2nd chance.

V2.0. Different pose (cinemaquette style?), double plasma rifles, can't wait to see what makes this V2.0.

The suspense is killing me. Version 2.0, it has to be something new, different or added, right? Ah, maybe a sensor so it turns towards you as you enter the room, the eyes narrow, looks you up & down, then returns to original pose. Built in music player? Movie projector in the eyes? I know, dreaming.

$6K...lol
Well, there goes my vacation getaway for next year. hehe
How different can this one be to the 1st? I mean, what difference can they possibly make on it so significant to bring a version 2 out?
Does this thing really walk and shoot? lol

Oh man...I've always wanted one. I think I may need to give up a good portion of my collection to fund this. This is the ultimate ULTIMATE TERMINATOR COLLECTIBLE!!!

abt $6k would be about right. me thinks

If the original one cost close to 6k I would have to say this one will be closer to 8 or 9k. The markup on statues and 1/6 has gone up a lot since the original was released. I can't believe this won't have an inflated price tag as well.

Back