T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you see pitu's SDCC Alien video:

https://www.youtube.com/user/pitu23#p/u/72/1b511mJ1p0c

Go to 2:06 and you see that the right temple comes off to access the on/off switch on this now. :huh The old one had a switch on the base itself, but I guess with the new base being so thin, its now in the head. Weird...

Makes me wonder if they still have the motion sensing mode...

actually it makes sense.

The version 1 full-sized had the wiring from the base to the head which created all sorts of headaches for SS.

It just took one of the connectors in either the torso, the leg or the hips to break to cause the eyes to fail.

Having batteries and the switch in the head itself eliminates this problem :lecture

I doubt many folks will miss the motion sensing mode but the extra $1k+ pricetag may cause people to pause longer before pulling the trigger. :monkey2

it looks like his arms are posable. fair price imo, but im paying a little less for my life size Pred than this piece, but this one has a base and light up too.

Nice price. Go get it fellas! :D

You better believe it! :naughty

I was already saving planning for the v1 Endo last year, before it got canned. The initial $7500 was really making me sway towards the "forget-it" zone, but at the "normal" 6K :rolleyes2 , I'm back on board for this one. :yess:

Wow, I may sell my BD T-800 bust, 1/2 scale T-800 and nonessential hot toys to get this

You better believe it! :naughty

I was already saving planning for the v1 Endo last year, before it got canned. The initial $7500 was really making me sway towards the "forget-it" zone, but at the "normal" 6K :rolleyes2 , I'm back on board for this one. :yess:

Congrats m8! Happy for u:hi5:

There wont be a ES on this for some reason like the others.
They wont let you know how many they have made either.
I do like this piece, still thinking about it.
I'll have to check how much shipping to Aus will be and customs charges. Then will have to check with the local dist to see what they will charge.

I have the clean version from the first release - I were thinking removing the plasma gun - Have anyone tryed that ?

I like it better whitout the plasma gun so this new thing is "worse" in my opinion

400060press13001.jpg

Back