T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll be watching this with interest though, but i really dun see how i can possibly justify getting a 2nd :(

I'm speechless...

I'm straddling the line between overjoyed and dumbfounded. I had spent a good chunk of my collecto-budget for last year (and even sold off some cherished pieces) to get a 1/1 Endo. But by the time I contacted Sideshow I was too late, and they informed me that the piece was no longer being made. I almost got the 1/2 instead, but couldn't bring myself to get it. I begrudgingly moved on, picked up numerous pieces I had held off over the year (and a few extras to boot!), some tools, did a little car work, etc, and was getting excited over all the new Predators merch. And NOW, sideshow announces a new 1/1 Endo. :thud:

I don't even know what to think right now... :(

I'm curious if we are going to start seeing some 1:1 Endos pop up for sale on Ebay. Thoughts?

from retailers, maybe.

From collectors prob not.

Its a beast to ship to put it lightly- provided you kept the boxes in the first place.

It comes in 5 HUGE boxes and I can't imagine ever going down to the PO with those :lol

It still looks to be using their previous Luis Francis sculpt (and STILL missing the chest hoses and STILL has misaligned upper shoulder to chest hydraulics!), so I wouldnt expect too many radical changes...

Kaiju's Predictions:
  • Similar pose but "flipped" version of v1.0, looking "right" instead of "left".
  • "Battle damaged" only (dirty only this time, no "blasts")
  • Open edition
  • $6000-$6500 tag, non refundable deposit required (probably about 1K again)
  • Either No Plasma rifle or "new" rifle (movie style instead of concept style), that will also give them an opportunity to sell it seperately as well.
  • Shorter, simpler base (still has blue under-lights though)
  • Removable CPU chip

Im guessing about a new cheap skeleton with silverpaint instaed of real chrome ?

Im guessing about a new cheap skeleton with silverpaint instaed of real chrome ?

"Silver paint" = automatic no-sale :mad:

And before anyone says "Alcad II it", it would take GALLONS to do something this size, and at around $10 for every few ounces, that would not be cheap... :horror

Well, new banner pic is up and its official that he is at least holding 1 plasma rifle in his right hand at a roughly 35degree angle from the ground (no longer at 90 degrees straight out like v1.0). And judging by the silver sides (shroud) of the gun, it looks like it could still be the concept/T2-3D version.

Im just glad they havent made a life size Pred yet :yess:. Im really curious what the price tag will be on this cause I dont think the original chrome will be beaten.

Oh man...I've always wanted one. I think I may need to give up a good portion of my collection to fund this. This is the ultimate ULTIMATE TERMINATOR COLLECTIBLE!!!

Have to agree... nothing sums up Terminator (or really a lot of sci-fi) like the Endoskeleton.

Even though I'm more of a SW fan, if there was anything I could have in 1:1 it would be an Endo. Sadly; 6kish is waaaaaay out of my comfort zone... not to mention I don't have a place to properly display a piece of this badassery.

What is the going rate for a Clean version one (non combat version) I saw them a while back close to the $10,000 mark.

Back