T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The arms seem to be positionable (probably octagonal sockets similar to the 1/2 bust) due to the fact that the banner has his right arm downward, while the Con pic shows it forward.

Also the head seems to be turnable about 30degrees each way (like old endo).

My guess is $6500-$6750. Its the same endo and plasma molds, only thing different is the smaller streamlined base (I called it!) and the second gun (which original sold for $500 by itself). So they shouldnt change the price too much... :pray:

Looks like its posable this time :monkey2

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos.php?videoID=731&key=event&val=San Diego Comic-Con 2010

It's a very shiney BD bust. I saw it at the con and thought they are re-releasing it. Took s closer look at the piece and tag and found out it's the bd version. Sure heck a whole lot shinier than mine.

You should ask them for some tips .............. I want to shine mine without effing up the BD finish.

SS should start selling upgrades LOL.

spare arm, base, torso and the like :D

Here are some pictures taken at SDCC. Not too impressed with it. I think the Prestine and the BD versions look better than this piece.

endo8.jpg

endo7.jpg

endo6.jpg

endo5.jpg

endo4.jpg

endo3.jpg

endo2.jpg

endo.jpg

Hmmm...I don't know. Why does it look shorter than me? lol
I think the first one was about 6'2 right? This one looks shorter. :(

The base looks CRAP. And it doesent look clean

ver 2 is still combat. i doubt they would revisit the clean. Too many returns.

With the combat all they have to do is cover up the flaws with paint :monkey3

also i think one of the guys said the base was just a stand in.

Hopefully the base is just for the comic con. If the problem is returns you should be able to choose a clean version if you want it before they dirty it up. I would rather a few flaws than a battlee damaged.

Hmmm...I don't know. Why does it look shorter than me? lol
I think the first one was about 6'2 right? This one looks shorter. :(

Same size Endo, it just looks shorter because its not lifted up by an enormous base. :wink1: I personally want them to keep a slighter shorter base, especially if you ever plan on having any of the rifles pointing UP.

I think it looks good.
I would have changed the pose.
Maybe v.3

You're in luck, because the pose IS changable .:hi5: At least the arms and head anyway. No word on torso or legs, but due to stability issues, I HIGHLY doubt it.

Back