T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It still looks to be using their previous Luis Francis sculpt (and STILL missing the chest hoses and STILL has misaligned upper shoulder to chest hydraulics!), so I wouldnt expect too many radical changes...

Kaiju's Predictions:
  • Similar pose but "flipped" version of v1.0, looking "right" instead of "left".
  • "Battle damaged" only (dirty only this time, no "blasts")
  • Open edition
  • $6000-$6500 tag, non refundable deposit required (probably about 1K again)
  • Either No Plasma rifle or "new" rifle (movie style instead of concept style), that will also give them an opportunity to sell it seperately as well.
  • Shorter, simpler base (still has blue under-lights though)
  • Removable CPU chip
I hope your right about the new plasma rifle. I missed out on the last one, and its now out of my price range. I'd prefer a movie version over the concept anyways!

Official Sideshow listing is:

'T-800 Endoskeleton Veteran Combat Version Life-Size Figure'

Comic-Con podium #30 video coming soon...

its in the background... looks tough!
34928_413527197343_58690437343_5024102_1959850_n.jpg

more pics, courtesy of Jay's video.

The legs seem to be in a straighter pose and the head seems to be looking downwards.

2gunsb.jpg

2gunsblookingdowntiff.jpg

2gunsbstrlegs.jpg

Well, if its not CLEAN, then the original will still have its place and maintain value. Unless this thing has animatronics, its not worth paying anymore, but you can bet a $1K premium will be added for that xtra rifle.

The arms seem to be positionable (probably octagonal sockets similar to the 1/2 bust) due to the fact that the banner has his right arm downward, while the Con pic shows it forward.

Also the head seems to be turnable about 30degrees each way (like old endo).

My guess is $6500-$6750. Its the same endo and plasma molds, only thing different is the smaller streamlined base (I called it!) and the second gun (which original sold for $500 by itself). So they shouldnt change the price too much... :pray:

Back