t-800 SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!

I know I made the legs a bit bigger on photoshop but I wanted to emphasize the shoulders and arms. I think sometimes Sideshow forgets that if they exaggerate a little it will look better, just like they should have done with Hellboy's hand of Doom PF. Sometimes the perception is what it matters.

Maybe in reality the PF as wide as in the photoshoped pic...it might be that the current pic at SS has been slimmed by mistake, it happens.

I think some of you have Roadhouse syndrome. "I thought you'd be bigger.":lol

Arnie looks exactly like he does in T2. Some people think Terminator + Schwarzenegger = HUGE. I'm 6'6", 220lbs and I get the same thing also. People swear up and down that I'm 7', 300lbs and they actually seem disappointed when I tell them otherwise.

I think some of you have Roadhouse syndrome. "I thought you'd be bigger.":lol

Arnie looks exactly like he does in T2. Some people think Terminator + Schwarzenegger = HUGE. I'm 6'6", 220lbs and I get the same thing also. People swear up and down that I'm 7', 300lbs and they actually seem disappointed when I tell them otherwise.

Any pics? :naughty

It's amazing some of you guys even buy statues because of how critical you are on just about everything that comes out. Not everyone but you know who you are. Maybe you should just collect photos to get the EXACT ACCURACY you need.:lol:rotfl:lol

Thanks Plasmid.

t2_mq_137.jpg

I think Evil needs to purchase some glasses for the bad eyesight that he must have.:D Seriously,the original photos just don't look right.

You don't seriously think that the original proto is bulky enough, do you?

Because if you do, then YOU should watch T2 again!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It's amazing some of you guys even buy statues because of how critical you are on just about everything that comes out. Not everyone but you know who you are. Maybe you should just collect photos to get the EXACT ACCURACY you need.:lol:rotfl:lol

:lol Photos is not a bad idea, a lot cheaper too! Still i'm sure they'd still find something wrong with an actual life shot of the actor. :D

piece looks fine the way it is. sound like a bunch of whiny kids here. way to picky and you guys read waaaay to much into this stuff. its just a statue. maybe this hobby isnt for you. you guys should take up knitting or something.

piece looks fine the way it is. sound like a bunch of whiny kids here. way to picky and you guys read waaaay to much into this stuff. its just a statue. maybe this hobby isnt for you. you guys should take up knitting or something.

Either that or "collecting" the actual actors via kidnapping!

i dont see anything wrong with this figure,the first thing i noticed was that is his head a little bit too short?when you look at it from the side.

Back