t-800 SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bear is dead on with this! Totally needs to be wider!
I am rethinking my preorders now....

piece looks fine the way it is. sound like a bunch of whiny kids here. way to picky and you guys read waaaay to much into this stuff. its just a statue. maybe this hobby isnt for you. you guys should take up knitting or something.
Yeah,it's a statue we're paying up to $300 for! It's gotta look right in the first place to fork out that kind of money.

Yeah,it's a statue we're paying up to $300 for! It's gotta look right in the first place to fork out that kind of money.

I have a feeling that the picky guys that passed on this PF will be regretting it later once it ships out and everyone who did get it are posting jaw dropping pics of it... :horror I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!!!!:lol:lol:lol

well in T2 he was not as big as in T1.

i was thinking the same thing. in the previous picks he dosent look really that big. in predator the guy looked like a f'in ox. (i dont usually study mens bodies)but the topic...... it made me think.... :monkey3

I have a feeling that the picky guys that passed on this PF will be regretting it later once it ships out and everyone who did get it are posting jaw dropping pics of it... :horror I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!!!!:lol:lol:lol

Even though I am complaining a little about the look of the figure, I'll still be buying it. I think that nitpicking and complaining about faults in these figures is healthy for our hobbie of ours and will only make them look better in the long run. Afterall, we don't wont Sideshow to take us all for granted do we?, it's all about quality not quantity.

Ok you guys forced me to repost this.....Cmon guys, look at the likeness, it's almost spot on, I was over at Statue Forum and they are just butchering this PF, saying that it's too thin to be Arnold and now im starting to see the same complaints over here...Remember it's just a representation, it's not gonna be perfect, no statue is gonna be a perfect spot on likeness, but this is pretty damn close in my opinion...it's a awesome PF guys, just enjoy it for what it is and what we got and pray they don't make any drastic changes..

I don't give a ^^^^ what anyone else thinks. I think it looks perfect and am glad I ordered it.

Hey , do you kiss your collectibles with that mouth?:lol Just playin bro. I agree with you 1000%. Like I said earlier. All the people that himmed and hawed and missed this PF are gonna regret it. It's going to be spectacular!!!:D

This PF is fine the way it is.
The only thing that I don't love about it is....
the exclusive. Even though I have it on order anyway. :huh

I have to agree with you on that part. This is so huge for us TERMINATOR fans that I wish they would have put a little more thought into what defined the EXCLUSIVE. I mean yes the 1/4 scale Endo Arm is cool IF and I repeat IF it comes in a little glass display. This is truely SIDESHOWS first attempt at a ARNOLD PF statue. Did they hit the ball out of the park with the sculpt? I say HELL YES. I even am fine with the body and base. Let's just wait and see how the final product ends up. I am grateful to Sideshow for revisiting T2 and even doing this PF. I ordered the EX and can't wait to get this and proudly display it in my collection. People are trying to compare this to the Cinemaquette and I think that is an unfair comparison. You are comparing a $300 statue to a $1200 statue. In some ways though this head sculpt looks better to me than the Cinemaquette:horror I think Sideshow will come thru with flying colors. Just wait and see.:D

I have to agree with you on that part. This is so huge for us TERMINATOR fans that I wish they would have put a little more thought into what defined the EXCLUSIVE. I mean yes the 1/4 scale Endo Arm is cool IF and I repeat IF it comes in a little glass display. This is truely SIDESHOWS first attempt at a ARNOLD PF statue. Did they hit the ball out of the park with the sculpt? I say HELL YES. I even am fine with the body and base. Let's just wait and see how the final product ends up. I am grateful to Sideshow for revisiting T2 and even doing this PF. I ordered the EX and can't wait to get this and proudly display it in my collection. People are trying to compare this to the Cinemaquette and I think that is an unfair comparison. You are comparing a $300 statue to a $1200 statue. In some ways though this head sculpt looks better to me than the Cinemaquette:horror I think Sideshow will come thru with flying colors. Just wait and see.:D

Yeah, I've got a feeling SS's final product will be better.
Sideshow won't let us down with such a great character.
Long live Sideshow and it's amazing Terminator.... products..... to come! :D

Back