SW VS. LOTR #1- Han Solo VS. Aragorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Han Solo or Aragorn?

• Han Solo

Votes: 40 33.1%
  • Aragorn

Votes: 81 66.9%

• Total voters
I'm really shocked by this poll. :confused:

Aragorn has almost twice as many votes as Han. And yet the LOTR 12" line continues to crawl at a snail's pace. Strange. I would have guessed Han would be lightyears ahead.

Who knew?

Aragorn's a much more important character to how trilogy than Han. I think Luke would've been a little more appropriate to go against Aragorn. But I also think Luke would smoke Aragorn as far as importance and this poll so it'll be interesting to see who Tom has Luke facing off with.

Neither Aragorn nor Han are truly the main characters of their stories. They are both the grizzled and experienced swashbuckling secondary male leads who don't come into the story until the pure hearted and less experienced younger male lead needs help at a critical point along his journey, and who are both discovered hanging around in unsavory public drinking halls.

Luke will be paired with...

:rolleyes:

tomandshell said:
Neither Aragorn nor Han are truly the main characters of their stories. They are both the grizzled and experienced swashbuckling secondary male leads who don't come into the story until the pure hearted and less experienced younger male lead needs help at a critical point along his journey, and who are both discovered hanging around in unsavory public drinking halls.

Luke will be paired with...

:rolleyes:

Well based on this post it would have to be Frodo. Which may be tougher than it seems since Frodo couldn't rely on the Force but his own bravery and fortitude to get his job done.

im voting for Han Solo all the way. they both were cool characters, have a certain flair, hang out in bars, have cool sidekicks, both running from their past, but.... Han Solo was running from a bounty on his head, not his family lineage.
Han > Aragon

besides we all know Chewbacca could own Legolas and Gimli in a fight. :chew

I voted for Han because I love the character and I love the attiude. He is the coolest space pirate this side of the galaxy.

I voted Han Solo! I like both characters they're both fair and friendly, but Han's c ocky confidence wins out over what I think is Aragorn's brooding.
Both characters evolved in their movies to be better people, but I think I had more fun watching Han.
Edit: We can't say c o c k y? :confused:

Last edited:
After watching Firefly I think Han should been more like Mal, that would of added a lot more to the character if Lucas would of went that way with him.

Difficult choice as they are both great characters, but Aragorn gets my vote over Han (only just though!).

I voted Aragorn. He's was a ranger & relunctant king and became savior of his people and finally crowned king. Although I love Han's antics in the SW movies, Aragorn did everything for this people and (For Frodo) unlike Han.

Back