Superman EX - Do you like the Flame eyes or not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman EX head - Do you like the Flame eyes effect

• YES - I love or like the Flame Effect

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • NO - I hate or dislike the Flame Effect

Votes: 225 75.8%

• Total voters
Re: Superman EX - Do you like the Fame eyes or not

I am actually wondering if this will all actually start something ... Kind of hopin it will... But a third head... Think that should be our chant...lol

I would go for a third head. But I just don't see SS doing that. The removal of the Fire effect seems like an easy fix for SS.

But as you have said. To make all happy I would be fine with three heads.

But, and I know it's early, I think those who like or want the EX head as it is presented now will be in the minority by a lot. It's starting to pull away at the SF site.

But I would love to see everyone happy. Thing is. I think everyone will be happy with just red eyes. If they never showed us the Flame eyes we all would have been singing nothing but praises for this piece. The only thing the thread would be alive with is out mutual love for the EX head and talk about the ES.

Instead they put in the Flame effect and frustrate 75% of the fans.

I am actually wondering if this will all actually start something ... Kind of hopin it will... But a third head... Think that should be our chant...lol

I am also going after thie because

A - this should be a very easy fix for SS. Infact it should be easier for them to do just Red eys then add the Flames

B - With time I though I was getting to be OK with it. But the more I looked the more I just thought it was awful.

C - If the EX head sculpt was not so great I would not care what they did with the eyes. Sure there is still a great reg sculpt head but why can't we have two great sculpted heads?

As someone said. The Eyes look almost like a gore effect. There is no eye in Supermans head. It looks like Superman lost his eyes. Again I understand what they are going for I just think they missed the mark. And I really believe that many more people would be happy with the change. Even those who like the Flame effect.

s3exzp.jpg

I am also going after thie because

A - this should be a very easy fix for SS. Infact it should be easier for them to do just Red eys then add the Flames

B - With time I though I was getting to be OK with it. But the more I looked the more I just thought it was awful.

C - If the EX head sculpt was not so great I would not care what they did with the eyes. Sure there is still a great reg sculpt head but why can't we have two great sculpted heads?

As someone said. The Eyes look almost like a gore effect. There is no eye in Supermans head. It looks like Superman lost his eyes. Again I understand what they are going for I just think they missed the mark. And I really believe that many more people would be happy with the change. Even those who like the Flame effect.

s3exzp.jpg

They need to fix it. Red painted eyes only! Easy fix. C'mon SS, you fixed Cobra Commander, please listen to your CUSTOMERS that keep your business thriving and fix Superman. :lecture Please and thank you! :) (Right now Supes Ex looks like the victim of a slasher villain in a horror movie :()

They need to fix it. Red painted eyes only! Easy fix. C'mon SS, you fixed Cobra Commander, please listen to your CUSTOMERS that keep your business thriving and fix Superman. :lecture Please and thank you! :) (Right now Supes Ex looks like the victim of a slasher villain in a horror movie :()

What did they do to fix Cobra Commander??

What did they do to fix Cobra Commander??

When the Cobra Commander PF prototype was revealed his chrome-dome was a matte grey painted mask. It didn't look quite right. Fans requested that SS change the mask to make it have an actual metallic chrome finish and it was done eventually. A lot of people agreed they wanted it changed and SS was wonderful and made it happen. It really brought the Commander's PF up a notch. The same could easily be done for Supes if they keep the same Ex sculpt, fill in the eyes and remove the worms. Red paint would avoid delays and there wouldn't be the risk of light up malfunctioning. Here's hoping SS has wonderful customer service again and listens to the fans. :)

When the Cobra Commander PF prototype was revealed his chrome-dome was a matte grey painted mask. It didn't look quite right. Fans requested that SS change the mask to make it have an actual metallic chrome finish and it was done eventually. A lot of people agreed they wanted it changed and SS was wonderful and made it happen. It really brought the Commander's PF up a notch. The same could easily be done for Supes if they keep the same Ex sculpt, fill in the eyes and remove the worms. Red paint would avoid delays and there wouldn't be the risk of light up malfunctioning. Here's hoping SS has wonderful customer service again and listens to the fans. :)

Oh. Interesting. Hope SS pulls through again!!

For every cobra commander there is a Cyclops, unfortunately.

For every cobra commander there is a Cyclops, unfortunately.

What does Cyclops have to do with Superman. We know the Supes EX head is a great sculpt there is nothing to change but the worms.

Or are you saying that people were up in arms about that EX head also.

Not being a jerk just not sure what you ment.

Okay JAWS my man kee up the good fight ... I am heading to bed... You are a posting machine tonight.... Who lit your butt on fire tonight????And yeah that is coming from me.?..lol

Looking at the comparison, I would now prefer the light up eyes than the current EX. However, I think it will be expensive if they do go this route or have a third head for this.

The thing that annoys me the most is that you can't even snap the noodles off and leave him with red eye's because he actually doesn't have eye's.

It's just an all round terrible design. Makes you wonder with SS's dodgy QC why would you even bother with something like this when everyone would have been happy with just paint.

Can you please edit the title to say flame eyes.

I don't think they look like worms and I also don't think it's that big of a deal to be honest. The regular head is perfect. I'm going to pose him with the regular head no matter whatever type of variant head they came up with. I prefer they give us a variant cape that's shorter and a little less over-the-top.

BB

I think this thread shows that SSC should AT LEAST make those damn worms removable.

:exactly::goodpost::yess: This Ex needs to be adjusted just like how they adjusted the Cobra Commander PF. It CAN be done. Please listen to your fans SS! :lecture :panic: Goodnight everyone :wave

Idont like the spaggeti flames, nevertheless i put a PO on the EX, with the hope that they might change something. Shall we start sending SS complaining emails??....LOL. This is what we ve done with Ivy

I don't mind it, but I don't see how they will be able to ship successfully without breaking. Looks pretty fragile, so I hope they make a ton of extra exclusive heads.

Back