Superman EX - Do you like the Flame eyes or not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman EX head - Do you like the Flame eyes effect

• YES - I love or like the Flame Effect

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • NO - I hate or dislike the Flame Effect

Votes: 225 75.8%

• Total voters
Re: Superman EX - Do you like the Fame eyes or not

30a9c9h.jpg

What could be and should be!!!

Photoshop by jorge_itachi
This effin :rock :rock

I know what you were trying to achieve SS but it just doesn't make the cut. Get rid of 'em while there's still time. Do it.

I liked Ex..... it will be difficult to judge product with pics have to see it in person.....

The Superman ex head really does look as if Supes has had his eyes gouged out and is standing in the zero gravity of Space with blood floating up out of his eyes, like something from the Dead space games.

The Superman ex head really does look as if Supes has had his eyes gouged out and is standing in the zero gravity of Space with blood floating up out of his eyes, like something from the Dead space games.

I keep thinking about that movie Event Horizon every time I look at it.

no light up feature, just eyes painted red..
besides, I wouldn't display him with light-up on for entire time

I go back and forth with the flame eyes. I have seen a couple of pictures and thought they looked good, but then I have seen a couple of close ups and thought..egad.

I think the biggest issue is that there doesnt appear to be any eye. IF they came off an eye maybe it would work better, but as is, they look like they leaked out.

But I love Pasta, so Speghetti eyes for me!

I'm displaying this with the reg head sculpt even if they remove the worms.

They'd have to go all the way back through DC

That still should be an easy task to get the OK from DC. It's not like they are changing the whole sculpt.

Of course I could be wrong. It's not like I work there but I would think it wouldnt be all tha hard.

wow, it looks way better with just the light up eyes. hope they do change it.

The Ex head would look great laying on Freddy or Jason's PF base lmao with those ugly gouged out eyes.

In my opinion the person who thought of the ex version, and the person who approved it are totally lost in the brainpan. And no, I don't feel bad for dissing you, whomever you are.

I would have ordered the regular instead but the savings don't generally do much for me in the end.

In my opinion the person who thought of the ex version, and the person who approved it are totally lost in the brainpan. And no, I don't feel bad for dissing you, whomever you are.

I would have ordered the regular instead but the savings don't generally do much for me in the end.

BuffyGirl has spoken!!!:lecture

Do you think they will come out today and say "April fools" and show us the real Ex portrait??? I sure hope so.....

That still should be an easy task to get the OK from DC. It's not like they are changing the whole sculpt.

Of course I could be wrong. It's not like I work there but I would think it wouldnt be all tha hard.

Lol.....DC is notoriously hard to push approvals through

Back