Superman EX - Do you like the Flame eyes or not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman EX head - Do you like the Flame eyes effect

• YES - I love or like the Flame Effect

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • NO - I hate or dislike the Flame Effect

Votes: 225 75.8%

• Total voters
Re: Superman EX - Do you like the Fame eyes or not

This whole discussion would never happen if this was Bowen:yess:...................LOL..:wave.JK

null_zps86ed87b8.jpg

Just to be clear the eyes are there ... No empty sockets....lol

I did not add anything about the light up or either or option because I thought this should just be about what we are getting.

I am about 100% sure that if SS could make it look like the one photoshop photo listed above it would be a landslide of people voting for that.

Thing is, I don't think we have a snowball's chance in hell to get a light up feature. So I was just curious how many like or dislike what we are getting.

No complaing, no *****ing, just straight up voting.

Oh and I thought it would be nice to have a Superman thread that did not have 700++ Spidey comments :) ;)

:slap every time I see that mantenna eyes pics it's making me hate the ex head more and more. I now see it every time you posts :gah: ..........:wave

Hey.:dunno..Maybe Sideshow will forget to put the Fusilli Pasta Eyes like they did with Obi-Wan's Saber Hilt.:exactly:...LOL:dunno

Flame eyes are complete crap and make this an easy pass. Chris Reeves PF for me.

Flame eyes are complete crap and make this an easy pass. Chris Reeves PF for me.

Yeah I may cancel and eat the NRD. No point in paying import and taxes and delivery adding $150 to the price to bring him into Canada unless they change the Ex. I could snag a Reg local for $360 saving $190 or just wait for a Reeve PF which would be my ultimate Supes PF.

Yeah I may cancel and eat the NRD. No point in paying import and taxes and delivery adding $150 to the price to bring him into Canada unless they change the Ex. I could snag a Reg local for $360 saving $190 or just wait for a Reeve PF which would be my ultimate Supes PF.

You won't be saving that much though... you payed the NRD ... the other factor that you are forgetting is... what if the DO change this ... or it looks AMAZING in hand. We don't know what this is going to look like in the end ... not for sure. If people start canceling and it gets improved I think I may laugh my *** literally off.

You won't be saving that much though... you payed the NRD ... the other factor that you are forgetting is... what if the DO change this ... or it looks AMAZING in hand. We don't know what this is going to look like in the end ... not for sure. If people start canceling and it gets improved I think I may laugh my *** literally off.

OMG Spidey RELAX. :lol :panic: To each their own bro, geez, these are just statues. Calm down, we get it -- you LOVE the Ex!!!! No biggie. I really cannot stand the Ex and don't know what they were thinking but I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. As I said, to each their own. All good brother, people can change their minds and I just might. Not sure yet, I would still prefer a Reeve PF anyway. :)

Spidey just tell us if you like the ex and maybe post some pics of it geez stop being so cryptic!

I ordered the Exclusive, but I do think this is the Dumbest Exclusive SS has ever Done. I rather have an Art Print.

OMG Spidey RELAX. :lol :panic: To each their own bro, geez, these are just statues. Calm down, we get it -- you LOVE the Ex!!!! No biggie. I really cannot stand the Ex and don't know what they were thinking but I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. As I said, to each their own. All good brother, people can change their minds and I just might. Not sure yet, I would still prefer a Reeve PF anyway. :)

I AM relaxed ... You have posted YOUR OPINION more then even I have... And that is saying something

But you keep going on and on about it :dunno

:exactly::hi5:

Spidey just tell us if you like the ex and maybe post some pics of it geez stop being so cryptic!

Such a good idea

null_zps44f2c754.jpg

null_zps320ed7dc.jpg

:wink1:

I have always collected 1/6 scale figures.
The Superman PF looked like the definitive Superman to me so I had to order it.

I am hoping that Sideshow removes the worms and either:
a) paints the eyes red
b) puts in a light up feature
c) paints the eyes as normal blue

I would be very satisfied with any of these options.

close enough :monkey1

If you think they are the same then you are :cuckoo:... Jokes, but come on

One is AN amazing headsculpt and the other looks like an action figure was put in the microwave. One has one problem, and the other is ALL problem

Back