Storm Warriors - new Enterbay 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that Storm Riders 1 was a better movie than part 2. The only scenes worth seeing in part 2 were the action scenes. Part 2 doesn't make much sense unless you are already familiar with the comics.

Aeumuse - where did you get Godless? He's a hard one to track down.

Sorry I can't be of much help Duckgoo, I PO'd the whole set from my local official EB dealer & according to them, EB could only meet 60% of their pre-orders.

Perhaps you can try yahoo auctions HK? Good luck in your search.

Check out my slideshow of Demonic Wind and Cloud

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OiazbBvcPxE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great video review, Toys210! Just got my hands on the Demonic Wind, like the sculpt for this figure personally. Waiting next for Whispering Wind. Some quick shots on the sculpt in packaging...:)

Last edited:
Great video review, Toys210! Just got my hands on the Demonic Wind, like the sculpt for this figure personally. Waiting next for Whispering Wind. Some quick shots on the sculpt in packaging...:)

Congrats on picking up the Demonic Wind...... How's the arm on yours? Cos the arm with the Tattoo looks really light on mine. The whole forearm is just so pale on mine, I kinda want to see if I can clean that off.

Hi, I took some closer shot on the forearm, I'm not sure if it is similar to yours?

Overall a great collectible IMO. :)

much better than their ipman figure

and the sword more realistic than their onimusha figure

Late to the party but few places had some "Cloud" in stock, I decided to pick one up. It looks extremely difficult to locate the rest to purchase at a reasonable price.

cloud007.png

cloud005.png

Wow that looks great, I've always ment to see that film as well Goemon. The figures EB & HT produced from them two films look real nice :)

Wow that looks great, I've always ment to see that film as well Goemon. The figures EB & HT produced from them two films look real nice :)

The film associated with these figures isn't great because they picked out a comic book arc that had no relation to the first movie and just kind of thrust you into the story.

One would have to read the comics to just kind of accept the movie, but the ending is very unsatisfactory if you're just watching the films.

Keeping this dying thread alivezzz

I'll probably retake some cool shots when I get a DSLR for my photography hobbiez. A few decent angled shots with photoshop touching because the lighting in my room is ass.

cloud2001.png

cloud2002.png

cloud2004.png

cloud2005.png

cloud2013.png

cloud20072.png

They have both of these films on Netflix instant play, if you've got Netflix that is.

Kinda awkward to resurrect an old thread but this quarter scale statue really caught my eye. The long flowing hair really stands out.

359453f8a822bfce7bbd93e303b87c7d.jpg
1ec6c4814ea019a099dfdf00d88c0828.jpg
aa7bf0b8156779fc30bd12a581fa3527.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Kinda awkward to resurrect an old thread but this quarter scale statue really caught my eye. The long flowing hair really stands out.

That's amazing.

Based on one of my favorite covers too.

Makes me wonder what Wind would've looked like if HOT TOYS had ever made him in the style of "comic version" Cloud.

Back