Storm Warriors - new Enterbay 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up Lord Godless. The figure looks great, but the complete
lack of accessories is disappointing for a $150 1/6 scale figure.

Is Godless out yet? I bought and paid for that sucker ages ago...
And yeah, the lack of weaponry with these figures = FAIL

check out the really poor quality control
It looks way worst in person

IMG_7381.jpg

IMG_7380.jpg

IMG_7378.jpg

IMG_7374.jpg

:thud:

Man that sucks, are you able to get a replacement? and are you gonna do a review on him? I always dig your reviews.

yea, i actually did a review on him already... waiting to get my replacement before I put it up cos I mgiht add an update to it
crossing my fingers that the new one will be better hehe

Just received mine today too. There is also discoloration at the forehead when the helmet is removed. Though not as bad as Toys210 who has discoloration at the nose too. If my retailer is not going to pay for shipping the figure back to them, then forget it, I don't mind it that much. The helmet will be kept on anyways. But these Enterbay folks ship these figures knowing about these issues. They have a sticker disclaimer for Lord Godless that says, "to avoid bleaching, Lord Godless face and head, do not take off the mask..." Haha, more like please don't take off the helmet, it hides the discoloration!!!

Anyway, there is an empty slot in the accessories tray that makes it seem like something is missing. All I got were a pair of hands and the figure stand. Is there suppose to be something else?

Here are the pictures of my issues: https://limitededitiontoys.com/enterbaylordgodless.aspx

Last edited:
Best Storm Warriors likeness so far, and check out the insane looking armor. But sadly I had cancel my last 2 storm warriors pre-order, Evil Wind and Nameless

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_2964.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_2998.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_3031.jpg
____ those look awesome especially godless! I just bought cloud and I'm thinking about picking up wind now I want to get godless too

Here is my video review of the Lord Godless Figure

enjoy

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y3855VzVYdU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y3855VzVYdU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I wish they made sonny chiba too the conquer from he previous movie and their brethen frost.

I'm STILL fricken' waiting on Goodshipped for my Lord Godless...has he been released yet or have I been ripped??? Leo says this month but he's been spinning the same story since July. He's been pretty spot on until recently but what gives?!

Lord Godless fell victim to the recent Enterbay factory snafu... not sure of the specifics, but Enterbay had to move production to a new facility and Lord Godless was only produced in very small numbers. A new batch will be ready soon according to their website....

Back