ALIENS: Wicked 3D diorama (Power-loader vs Queen)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else tried their kits? Wicked 3D are a Patreon service that offers SLT files of fan-art models and this week they released this Aliens diorama to their subscribers. Some of their subscribers are offering to print the kits on eBay in a range of scales but I think they were designed with 1/6 in mind.

Not a fan of what this artist did to the Queen though, particularly her head and new "mandibles". Not keen on that warrior either but the rest is sweet and am very tempted to order a print that is appropriate-to-scale to go with my NECA marines...even if I just order the base.

All the characters are available individually too with different bases to the diorama. More details here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/july-term-wicked-86829665

01.png
1.png072623 Wicked - Alien Diorama Image 014.png072623 Wicked - Alien Diorama Image 007.pngRipleyAjuste.png3.png2.png

Newt looks like she's doing a broadway show.

The Queen's carapace reminds me of the Mythos bust Sideshow did a while back.

Yeah, Newt's pose is causing a bit of a stir from Wicked's members. At least helmet is removable.

They should have gotten rid of the warrior and stuck a small sculpt of newt looking out of a floor grate. Would have made for a nicer piece imo.

Back